Pelicans Report

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16

Thread: Pels Vs. Warriors Gameday!!

Banned
    Finch cannot make these guys run the plays.
    DC is doing his own thing so is AD
    Last edited by Buckwheat; 10-21-2017 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Finch cannot make these guys run the plays.
    DC is doing his own thing so is AD
    I did see that a couple of times where he looked at jrue and kept the ball to play iso
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrEtGIuCYAAUHds.jpg

Much better game than the first one. I wish Cousins stopped shooting himself in the foot with all the complaining and stupid offensive fouls but I guess it wont change. I am really really disappointed with Jrue though. He is supposed to be healthy and after this huge contract we should expect him to play with some effort. His defence is overrated (well it looked good at the very end but it was just one or two plays - why not the whole game?). Dude has very little playmaking ability and too often becomes invisible. He just has to play better and he has to be consistent for this team not to fall apart after this season. I like what I saw from Ian Clark. I like one or two plays from Miller - he looked better than in the first game but it was just for a very shor time. I hope Hill is back sooner than later and he makes that big leap I expected from him. I am really curious to see how this team will change when Rondo is back. We really need a point guard. Last year on the offensive end sometimes we looked better with Frazier than with Jrue

Quote Originally Posted by tyler View Post
    Cousins is leaving I can see it all in his face at the game
    Lmao, yo lemme get the powerball numbers. Listen to his post game interview, he was very positive about the effort and direction of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by 23speedkillz View Post
    Lmao, yo lemme get the powerball numbers. Listen to his post game interview, he was very positive about the effort and direction of the team.
    Lol, you can't listen to some of these guys they only come out during the season and specifically TO complain

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Basketball Guru
    i didnt get to second line in a win but it was a good game last night...

when KD blocked jrue at the rim in the second period,,jrue loss all his confidence after that....

Cousins was the only player that went to the FT line and AD was 2-5 at the FT line which means he was not aggressive and physical down low to get as many FT attempts like cousins.....

crawford and clark was the only bench points so yes we need more scoring from the bench....

Klay caught fire that killed us and deflated our confidence every time we made a run late in the game....

Cousins has to stop some of his BS because those turned into points for GS.....

Healthy this team would be great but we just cant get the luck to see how great we can be smdh....

The Franchise
    I would like to see a game where our team doesn't complain about every call. Cousins did rub his underarms all over draymond that cause the foul.

Thread Information