Thread: 2017-2018 Season is Here !!

Banned

2017-2018 Season is Here !!

Opening day is 10-18-17.
    My predictions for the first 21 games
    3-4 in October
    5-11 in November
    8 wins out of 21 games.
    I am hoping for 10 wins but I am on the fence about a couple games.

I haven’t been this excited about a season ever before. I’m at the block party right now! Free food and drinks. The whole team is here and everyone is happy.
    RIP FlyGirl

The Franchise
    Nice, I'm so ready for basketball. Prob watch both games tomorrow even though I don't care from any of the teams.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Spaniard's Avatar
    Nothing yet on the new jersey sponsor? I can't believe they have kept it this quiet.

Banned
    Is the jersey sponsor Dixie Beer? I heard that yesterday

I'm all out of optimism right now

I'm excited. I think we are going to do alright this season. The good news is that I really feel like we are good enough to make it to the playoffs with this roster. The bad news is that we have horrible management with a terrible GM and Head Coach that will inhibit the true potential of this team.

Quote Originally Posted by tdcreator View Post
    Nice, I'm so ready for basketball. Prob watch both games tomorrow even though I don't care from any of the teams.
    I will as well. These two games looks very interesting

Quote Originally Posted by tdcreator View Post
    Yeah, I will check in on both games.

I want to subscribe to Sling TV (I only watch TV via FireStick these days) so I can still watch other teams if I want to. Anybody else only watch via streaming services?

is there media availability going on right now on the pel live stream: http://www.nba.com/pelicans/pelicans-live-stream/

Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    I want to subscribe to Sling TV (I only watch TV via FireStick these days) so I can still watch other teams if I want to. Anybody else only watch via streaming services?
    The only streaming service that currently has Fox Sports New Orleans is FuboTV.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    The only streaming service that currently has Fox Sports New Orleans is FuboTV.
    I didn't know that, thanks!

Nick Young

What might have been

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Is the jersey sponsor Dixie Beer? I heard that yesterday
    Wouldn't that be Benson sponsoring himself? I read that there were rumors it is going to be Zatarain's.

I do only antenna and Fire Stick. But I have a good friend with DirecTV. Used to be able to catch FSNO and every game on the app here in Lake Charles but lost it all last season. Something with station rights to the game? Hope that got fixed. Otherwise.....reddit.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Nick Young

What might have been
    Yeah it was kinda painful to see him knocking down threes like that tonight. I really think that is the one piece that is going to hold us back this season, a consistent three point threat you can rely on to hit open shots night to night. Every guy that we have that can do it, is incredibly streaky. Young had I think 2, maybe 3 games where he didn’t hit a three, and when he is on he can light it up.

I hope someone can step up as that consistent threat, but watching that was a bit upsetting.

Holds Nothing Back Contributor shanetrain93's Avatar
    Warriors lose and Draymond gets hurt. Sorry but he flaps his gums too much for me to not hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Nick Young

What might have been
    My thoughts exactly

I was kind of weird to see cp3, gordon, anderson and ariza on the same but different team.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Spaniard's Avatar
    I didn't know that, thanks!
    That's not true at all. I do only streaming and have sling tv. Sling has fox sports NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    That's not true at all. I do only streaming and have sling tv. Sling has fox sports NO.
    I saw that Sling has Fox Sports Regional channels but it wasn’t looking like they had FSNO. I’ll see if I can watch it tonight. Started my trial yesterday so I could watch the two games.

I saw that Sling has Fox Sports Regional channels but it wasn’t looking like they had FSNO. I’ll see if I can watch it tonight. Started my trial yesterday so I could watch the two games.
    It definitely works. I used it all last year. You just have to have sling Blue, not Orange for Fox Sports channels. GO PELS!

Banned
    The Rockets sure picked up a big win on the road last night.
    Eric Gordon shooting lights out to help seal the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by thisisowen View Post
    It definitely works. I used it all last year. You just have to have sling Blue, not Orange for Fox Sports channels. GO PELS!
    Check the updated Regional Sports list. http://help.sling.com/articles/en_US...-Networks-work

I used Sling last year too but at some point during the summer they dropped Fox Sports NO. Now when you check it they only list Fox Sports Southwest which covers Dallas games. I've talked to SlingTV customer service about this as well.

I've spent the last month trying to find the best solution to this problem. Only FuboTV as of now carries FSNO. DIRECTV Now would actually be the best solution because for $35 you get ESPN plus Fox Sport Regional channels, but they have also dropped FSNO.

I even contacted FSNO directly to find out from them who carries them on streaming services and have heard nothing back.

Thread Information