.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 86

Thread: Official Media Day Thread

  1. #1

    Media Official Media Day Thread

    It's Lit guys and girls!!!!!
    CAW CAW!!!

    -Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

  2. #2
    Ready to see the guys and media day is a clear indicator that training camp and basketball is back around the corner! CAW CAW!!!!

  3. #3
    Hell yes,I'm excited!

    Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Just caught some of the Pelicans Instagram story and damn, Tony Allen looks great in the Pels uniform.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Just caught some of the Pelicans Instagram story and damn, Tony Allen looks great in the Pels uniform.
    Post them if you got them man lol

    Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Post them if you got them man lol

    Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
    Just some trash quality screenshots, you'll have to check out their IG yourself if you want all the videos and HD stuff haha

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZBWLIu2.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	6300
    Tony Allen was really dancing he looked happy as hell, making a lot of faces so all screenshots will make him look dumb but still.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7QqbQmA.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	6299
    Update on the Jrue hair mystery: will he wear braids or the fro this year? We may have our answer.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Just some trash quality screenshots, you'll have to check out their IG yourself if you want all the videos and HD stuff haha

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZBWLIu2.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	6300
    Tony Allen was really dancing he looked happy as hell, making a lot of faces so all screenshots will make him look dumb but still.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7QqbQmA.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	6299
    Update on the Jrue hair mystery: will he wear braids or the fro this year? We may have our answer.
    Alright do you have the link to their insta bc I don't I have profile on there lol

    Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

  8. #8

  9. #9
    For now it's Kung Fu Jrue or Jrue Holiday Lamar lol. There is a DAMN album cover with Jrue on it. Hilarious haha

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    For now it's Kung Fu Jrue or Jrue Holiday Lamar lol. There is a DAMN album cover with Jrue on it. Hilarious haha
    I'm hoping we get Jruedrick Lamar. I'm hoping the braids help him channel his inner Kawhi Leonard.

  11. #11
    All of jrues power is in those braids

    Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Need some more AD-Boogie bromance in my life.

    "I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

  13. #13
    Boogie speaking in the media interviews, asked about Donald Trump: "He needs to get his ******** together."

    Well put

  14. #14
    Rondo talking about Boogie: "What he brings to the game is unmatched, and I haven't played with a guy like that since a guy called Kevin Garnett."

    Big compliments coming from Rondo.

    He also said he appreciates Erman's dedication to watching defensive film, and he wants to teach AD and Boogie how to break down and dissect a game without necessarily scoring points to do it. He seems very positive about this season, and I really like his point that a lot of media is focusing on what we don't do well, and missing all of the positives we have.
    Last edited by Pelicanidae; 09-25-2017 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Spelling + new info

  15. #15
    Beep Beep England_Hornet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    670
    Thought Rondo came across really well in his interview...should be a great addition.


    But then I remember thinking the same of Solo last year when he was talking

    I really hope this team clicks. We could bump some heads if we get it right and cause a massive stir in the pecking order.
    '' We are here!!''


  16. #16
    Hollygrove 4 Life DroopyDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Too far from Home
    Posts
    5,592
    I can't get the stream to run. Guess I'll watch later when they go up on the team site.

  17. #17
    Watching this, what's impressing me most is the IQ we should have on the floor. Obviously Rondo goes without saying but hearing Tony Allen breakdown the effects of double teaming, drawing help on the cutters, providing opportunities for both kickouts and lobs, he really seems to have a grasp on his role. A vet who says he doesn't care if he plays 35 or 5 minutes, or if he's handing out Gatorade and towels, he just wants the matchups and intensity to be on point.

    That's exactly the attitude I wanted from TA.

  18. #18
    Beep Beep England_Hornet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    670
    Does Asia always sound like that....or does he have a horrendous bunged up nose and cold?

  19. #19
    My internet has been pure crap today at work, but did I see someone on twitter say that Asik had been diagnosed with Crohn's disease?

    Here we go, it's in here a bit.

    https://twitter.com/ScottDKushner/with_replies
    Last edited by JunkHead; 09-25-2017 at 04:31 PM.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    My internet has been pure crap today at work, but did I see someone on twitter say that Asik had been diagnosed with Crohn's disease?

    Here we go, it's in here a bit.

    https://twitter.com/ScottDKushner/with_replies
    I wonder how this affects our ability to get him off our cap for health reasons ala Bosh.

  21. #21
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Spaniard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    2,653
    Where are all of the pictures like normal?

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    I wonder how this affects our ability to get him off our cap for health reasons ala Bosh.
    He has to not play for a year first then he can be evaluated by a NBA doctor and I'd they determine his condition would put him at risk if he plays again then his cap can be removed from the team.

    If I were Dell I would be pushing for this angle hard.

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    He has to not play for a year first then he can be evaluated by a NBA doctor and I'd they determine his condition would put him at risk if he plays again then his cap can be removed from the team.

    If I were Dell I would be pushing for this angle hard.
    Has it been over a year since he played? It couldn't have been far into last season. Did he play at all last year? I can't remember.

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Has it been over a year since he played? It couldn't have been far into last season. Did he play at all last year? I can't remember.
    Allstar break

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    He has to not play for a year first then he can be evaluated by a NBA doctor and I'd they determine his condition would put him at risk if he plays again then his cap can be removed from the team.

    If I were Dell I would be pushing for this angle hard.
    Ah gotcha, thanks. Think this had any reason to do with our decision to not stretch him this summer?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •