Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: CAVS TRYING TO STEAL BOOGIE

They really think they can get a huge piece from for only that lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

You guys need to follow folks close to the Pelicans upper management.

Stop believing all of this dumb rumors. We are not trading boogie or AD. It's a shame that bull crap like this is getting legs and having our guys thinking it's real smh
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan989 View Post
    This source on this story is a fan from twitter who has just about zero track record of predicting anything related to the NBA.
    audaci favet fortuna (Thanks, Harvey)- Fortune favors the bold.
    R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl
    Bourbon Street Shots
    Saints247
    @GerrityJoe

My Real Estate Brokerage--WeSellNola.com
    My Vape Stores-- Crescent City Vape

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gerrity View Post
    This source on this story is a fan from twitter who has just about zero track record of predicting anything related to the NBA.
    Exactly, people need to stop reposting, discussing this stuff because it's fake and is being passed off as real news. Hopefully Boogie is cleared with management to know this is not true. Freaking despise this social media era we are in were everything can ran as real news.

Just thought it was interesting....,I'm personally paranoid that the NBA really is.this.corrupt league you hear some.people talk about and that they would force certain teams to take trades that they really don't wanna take

This is one of those things that gains traction because something big just happened (Kyrie trade) so everyone is riding that high and desperately searching for another big thing to happen. It's just so frustrating that it's always the smaller media teams like us only ever get mentioned as if we're some kind of talented player storage system until the 'real' teams need them.

But yeah, this trade idea is going absolutely nowhere.

If we had fired Demps I'd maybe give this some thought. Dell is on his last leg as GM and he needs this team to be good ASAP. He can't afford to sell another rebuild. Until he's gone I think the Davis and Cousins trade talk are just people blowing smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    This is one of those things that gains traction because something big just happened (Kyrie trade) so everyone is riding that high and desperately searching for another big thing to happen. It's just so frustrating that it's always the smaller media teams like us only ever get mentioned as if we're some kind of talented player storage system until the 'real' teams need them.

But yeah, this trade idea is going absolutely nowhere.
    Exactly.....fans of big market teams are convinced that Boogie is cutting and running once the season ends and their team is just gonna swoop in and snag him it's not even a consideration of him staying lol....and Davis is.basically being groomed for his time.as a Celtic....SMH

SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! Imnos 2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    If we had fired Demps I'd maybe give this some thought. Dell is on his last leg as GM and he needs this team to be good ASAP. He can't afford to sell another rebuild. Until he's gone I think the Davis and Cousins trade talk are just people blowing smoke.
    If they were giving us LeBron I may have given this some thought

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Lmao
    @DanielVeuleman

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    As much as this is a load of bull, it infuriates me that people are trying to get it into everyones heads that we're looking to trade our franchise center (after we JUST picked him up) for chicken scratches. Like, sorry fellas, but just because we're not a major team in this league, doesn't mean we're just gonna bow down to you.

The NBA is such a boys club. I'm so tired of the narrative that the small teams gotta help out the big teams.

Before LeBron James was drafted to Cleveland nobody gave a care about them also a small market Team that No one wanted to play for I truly believe that AD is a generational talent that has the ability to change a franchises future paired with Boogie who himself is a great talent has the opportunity to create there own dynasty here Rondo is the key to unlocking the untapped potential for these two great bigs THE TIME IS NOW for us to change our history
    Last edited by strictfamjay; 09-04-2017 at 10:19 PM.

No GM with half a brain would do this. Most GMs can't keep selling "rebuilds" either. That's why Colangelo is in Philly now and Hinkie is gone.

Why do people come with these weird warped ideas when it comes to Demps?

This has already been debunked by CAVS writers on twitter. Even they think this guy is a tool because not even CAVS management is leaking such a nonsense trade.

Just a few weeks ago the Celtics were trading for AD too using this exact same Brooklyn pick. It ain't happening.

What might be not bad in Boogies expiring is the fact that not many good teams will have 30 millions plus cap space...

So there is a big chance that any interested team - I mean contender - would have to agree to S&T. I see maybe San Antonio who may clear room (Parker. Aldridge declining option).
    But AFTER THE SEASON. Not earlier.

Like Porter for Boogie which was mentioned earlier by WAS writers (Wall-Boogie reunited).
    Wait ~10 months with Boogie rumors...

But to be clear. I want and expect him to stay.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Just saw a Mike and Mike tweet saying we should trade AD for Love and the Nets pick.

They should both be scaphed.

Last edited by Eman5805; 09-05-2017 at 07:06 AM.

SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! Imnos 2's Avatar
    Mike and Mike always trying to trade AD somewhere. It is truly ridiculous and disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    No GM with half a brain would do this. Most GMs can't keep selling "rebuilds" either. That's why Colangelo is in Philly now and Hinkie is gone.

Why do people come with these weird warped ideas when it comes to Demps?
    Well if a new GM was hired and was given the authority to run the team however he sees fit. Then the idea of getting future assets and moving some of Demps bad contracts as a greater priority then competing right now makes sense. Dell on the other hand is the guy who trade away assets and gave away those contracts. So for him it has to work and it has to work now.

Rebuilds aren't necessarily what any team wants to do, but for smart franchise are a necessary stepbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Just saw a Mike and Mike tweet saying we should trade AD for Love and the Nets pick.

Well if a new GM was hired and was given the authority to run the team however he sees fit. Then the idea of getting future assets and moving some of Demps bad contracts as a greater priority then competing right now makes sense. Dell on the other hand is the guy who trade away assets and gave away those contracts. So for him it has to work and it has to work now.

Rebuilds aren't necessarily what any team wants to do, but for smart franchise are a necessary stepbacks.
    Teams do not look to rebuild by getting rid of a star player, one of the best in the NBA, who just turned 24 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Teams do not look to rebuild by getting rid of a star player, one of the best in the NBA, who just turned 24 years old.
    Teams usually also fail in there rebuild attempts as well. Ours is a unique situation where we don't have any assets outside of draft picks, Davis, and Cousins.

Teams usually also fail in there rebuild attempts as well. Ours is a unique situation where we don't have any assets outside of draft picks, Davis, and Cousins.
    With AD currently under contract, it would be nuts to go into rebuild mode. If you have one of the best young players in the NBA under contract, what is it you would be trying to obtain in the "rebuild?"

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post

Just plain stupid of them to think this is possible.....People act like the Pelicans will just give up Cousins or AD for nothing because they want the players on a different team. This isn't 2k...people need to realize that...Dell loses his job immediately if he trades Cousins or AD unless it is a complete overpay. I guess Mike and Mike think Dell hates his job and wants to be fired...smh

I'm really starting to hate everyone that's praying on our downfall or talk negativity about us. This summer has been ridiculous, I can understand Twitter troll's, but freaking Mike and Mike and first take? Paid ESPN anchors? Having Boogie questioning if we are loyal to him based on bogus lies from Twitter dummies? Jesus the season needs to hurry up and start. I hope we freaking destroy everyone. The idiots that just assume The Rockets will work out perfectly, same as the Wolves, but yet we are going to blow this team up for nothing just to make the NBA darlings better while we fade into nothingness is beyond idiotic.

Thread Information