Pelicans Report

Thread: Frank Jackson breaks his foot AGAIN {merged}

Frank Jackson breaks his foot AGAIN {merged}

WE ARE CURSED

Breaking News Frank Jackson breaks Foot again

Last edited by Silverfoxx; 08-31-2017 at 06:24 PM.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

The Game Thread Starter j_bones's Avatar
    When it rains it pours. Poor kid can't even lug the vets luggage around...the Pelican curse continues...

Frank Jackson broken foot more bad news

At this point I'm almost certain Lil B has cursed our team.

How did you post tweets?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    At this point I'm almost certain Lil B has cursed our team.
    Lil B loves new Orleans. There has to be someone else. Maybe it's the Zeronnis Curse from Holes.

The Pels injury problems are amazing, but this is not one that should have much practical effect...until the next injury. With Jrue, Rondo, Grits, Moore, Clark, figure Jackson was probably in the G-League until needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    The Pels injury problems are amazing, but this is not one that should have much practical effect...until the next injury. With Jrue, Rondo, Grits, Moore, Clark, figure Jackson was probably in the G-League until needed.
    Don't speak too fast a jinx us man please.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Okay, so if that's how it is.

Man, I hope Cheick Diallo becomes the worst player in the world. Nothing like Anthony Davis with shades of Giannis Antetokounmpo at all. I want him to take a step on the field and totally just dump ****** everywhere and never be awarded trophies for monthly success or win Most Improved Player. Just ever.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    To post tweets click on the date. Then click on the litle drop down arrow. You should see a menu that says "Embed Tweet" and "Embed Tweet with Media" if there's a picture or video in the tweet.

Copy paste and viola. Another Pelican is injured for the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Don't speak too fast a jinx us man please.
    Given how fast this team accumulates injuries during a normal season, how would you ever know if i was jinxing you?

I have no faith in our medical staff, or at least the people that are directing these players in workouts and training.

Now add to that we are likely going into the season forced to ask players once again to stretch themselves across more minutes then they should, and often playing positions they aren't ideal for.

I wonder how more often we are going to be seeing Jrue guarding small forwards now? Its a nice parlor trick, but you don't want your 25 million dollar man banging with Lebron James and Kawhi Leonard for anything but a few minutes a game or temporarily on switches.

I would say the probability of at least one more major injury is pretty good given how Dell has built this team and the competency, or lack thereof, with our training/medical staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    To post tweets click on the date. Then click on the litle drop down arrow. You should see a menu that says "Embed Tweet" and "Embed Tweet with Media" if there's a picture or video in the tweet.

Thanks Eman!

What the hell man!!!

AP: Meteor Set To Strike Smoothie King Center, Put Pels Fans Out of Their Misery

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Someone's injured? I'm not even the least bit surprised.

Frank Jackson vs Foot (spoilers)

Frank's common out hot. He's gonna take on his foot in the fight of our lives. Who will win?
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

AP: Meteor Set To Strike Smoothie King Center, Put Pels Fans Out of Their Misery
    Sadly, as a fan based in England, this wouldn't help me. I mean, sure, the whole team would be obliterated, but to a foreign fan, that's just the ultimate injury

Loooooooool

At this point the foot has a leg up and is 2 and oh

He broke his foot, not tore an ACL. He will be out for a while, but he will be back this season.

Besides, we aren't counting on him to be a star this year (or next), so he can take his time in developing.

If the Pels are still working with Oschner doctors Frank might have to undergo triple bypass surgery.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

I think these two are in cahoots and have plotted to bring down the franchise one injury at a time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post

This is absolutely hilarious. Laughed out loud.
    audaci favet fortuna (Thanks, Harvey)- Fortune favors the bold.
    R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl
    Bourbon Street Shots
    Saints247
    @GerrityJoe

My Real Estate Brokerage--WeSellNola.com
    My Vape Stores-- Crescent City Vape

Thread Information