Pelicans Report

Thread: AD and Boogie talk about their offseason

Pelicans AD and Boogie talk about their offseason

AD is such a cool guy

Rondo telling AD we can be elite defensively, the best in the league, really stood out.

I know nationally one of the recent knocks on Rondo is him not committing on the defensive end like he used to. If he has bought in and sees that as our identity, that is really good to hear.

AD is the most chill guy ever. You can really see the personality differences between Cousins and him. I bet AD doing a camp this summer in New Orleans was no doubt influenced by Cousins.

You know what I like? I like how the 2 points balance each other's personalities and the same with ad and boogie. 2 chill guys and 2 fiery guys

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I feel like there's some odd belief that AD has somehow peaked. I mean, do people get that he's still 24? He's not even close to his peak. At least not as far as experience and skill goes. That just gets better with age and he's not even in his prime.

Cousins himself said that Rondo could really help AD be even more deadly from all over.

AD decided for a camp for multiple reasons. Some of them are because he knows that he owes it to the community.
    But idea was mostly influenced by his friend QPon.

Clutchpoints have AD 1st and DC 3rd best centres in the league

https://clutchpoints.com/ranking-nbas-top-10-centers/2/

We have hands-down the best PF/C combo in the league. I don't even think anyone could question that... its just the entire rest of the team that will determine how this season goes.

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    We have hands-down the best PF/C combo in the league. I don't even think anyone could question that... its just the entire rest of the team that will determine how this season goes.
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Clutchpoints have AD 1st and DC 3rd best centres in the league

https://clutchpoints.com/ranking-nbas-top-10-centers/2/
    Rudy Gobert > DMC = haha. But morons will always moron.

I love how super stars give props. say what you want but I think boogie is finally over his demons and he is excited to be part of the team. if only we could find a consistent SF first and second string...

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    KD and Draymond aren't too bad

Quote Originally Posted by gdf22 View Post
    KD and Draymond aren't too bad
    They aren't but AD/Cousins are collectively better than them based on size, skill, and defense.

Thread Information