Pelicans Report

Thread: Cousins playing now on espn 2

Cousins playing now on espn 2

https://www.thebirdwrites.com/2017/8...kristaps-ibaka

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MistaWhoDat View Post
    Cousins is abusing these guys. His conditioning looks awesome
    I'm a grinder

These announcers are terrible. Cousins hit a three and they said Drummond hits a three and they continue to talk about Drummond smh.

He's looking good , cant wait till the season starts .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear

Crazy I just realized gentry was the coach for Africa lol

They just dropped the highlights for those of us that missed it:

2017 breakout candidate...

Jalen Brown.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Spaniard's Avatar
    So am I crazy or did both Cousins and Drummond wear the number zero and red shoes?

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    So am I crazy or did both Cousins and Drummond wear the number zero and red shoes?
    No that's what I was referring to the announcers were terrible . That was cousins

Quote Originally Posted by tthier2 View Post
    No that's what I was referring to the announcers were terrible . That was cousins
    But Drummond did hit a three and Cousins didn't?

But Drummond did hit a three and Cousins didn't?
    Another important takeaway is that Cousins shot under .500 in an African exhibition game, so I think it's only logical to conclude that the season is lost and he will definitely leave next summer. Hence the Pels should immediately try to get what they can for him, and trade him for Dragan Bender and Jared Dudley.

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    Another important takeaway is that Cousins shot under .500 in an African exhibition game, so I think it's only logical to conclude that the season is lost and he will definitely leave next summer. Hence the Pels should immediately try to get what they can for him, and trade him for Dragan Bender and Jared Dudley.
    Ok?

That was Drummond that made the 3. Go check out the recap video.

Ok?

Might have to work on those punch lines

Casting out that trolling net to see who he (or she) can pull in?

Or just sarcasm?
    Last edited by Tomdda; 08-05-2017 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomdda View Post
    Casting out that trolling net to see who he (or she) can pull in.

Or just sarcasm?
    You have to be a little careful with me. I have utter and complete contempt for everyone who has advanced arguments of that style this summer, and am rather notorious in certain circles for being willing to express said contempt in long, colorful and eloquent diatribes. However, since this really isn't my board, I settle for mockery instead. And really you guys need a little of that. Everyone is so earnest. I think your trolls may even be earnest, if woefully misguided. But it's sport, entertainment, and it really is probably going to work out now. So:

You have to be a little careful with me. I have utter and complete contempt for everyone who has advanced arguments of that style this summer, and am rather notorious in certain circles for being willing to express said contempt in long, colorful and eloquent diatribes. However, since this really isn't my board, I settle for mockery instead. And really you guys need a little of that. Everyone is so earnest. I think your trolls may even be earnest, if woefully misguided. But it's sport, entertainment, and it really is probably going to work out now. So:

Are you sure you aren't notorious for your randomness?

Are you sure you aren't notorious for your randomness?
    I am an acquired taste.

I am an acquired taste.
    Fair enough. Lol

And yes, people on these and all NBA boards can be insufferable. Until we win, I'm ok with the stance that I can only do so much talking. We will have to prove it on the court, and the season is right around the corner.

Cheers!

Good advice. One of my favorite songs (well, top 50 anyway) and videos!

Man Cousins looks like a completely different guy. Big men are going to have some serious trouble if he has added some quickness to his post moves. You can see the weight loss is his face and how smoothe he looks going down the court. Do people realize we are about to have the 2 best big men in the NBA with what's likely to be their best basketball ahead of them next season? AD is just entering his prime and has continued to improve in all areas of his game each year. Now Cousins has made one of his few weaknesses into a strength becoming much quicker with endurance to not play lazy ball at times. This is going to be an exciting year that's for sure.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    One of the biggest flaws in Cousins game was inability to jump high. He said he would work on that in the offseason. I bet the weight loss will help him increase jumping ability.

Thread Information