Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saints and Pels call Press Conference

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    As in CHANGING color scheme or ADDING color scheme? I have over 70 Pelicans hats and dozens of shirts, sweatshirts etc. &&& they ain't a nay one them Black and/or Gold.
    I actually have a black and gold pelicans cap
    I'm a grinder

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tthier2 View Post
    I actually have a black and gold pelicans cap
    Yeah, I think I actually have 2 caps with passable black/gold color scheme. And 1 old gold hoodie/sweatshirt.

As in CHANGING color scheme or ADDING color scheme? I have over 70 Pelicans hats and dozens of shirts, sweatshirts etc. &&& they ain't a nay one them Black and/or Gold.
    70? Geez! I have 2. But I'm not a big hat guy. Only own 5 in my total collection. 2 Pels, 1 Saints, 1 LSU, 1 Work.

Do you have the draft hat for the Pels from this year? Does it look just as good in person as the pictures make it seem? I've thought hard about ordering that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    70? Geez! I have 2. But I'm not a big hat guy. Only own 5 in my total collection. 2 Pels, 1 Saints, 1 LSU, 1 Work.

Do you have the draft hat for the Pels from this year? Does it look just as good in person as the pictures make it seem? I've thought hard about ordering that one.

I do. & it does. The soft material gives the blue backdrop a really sleek look.

Btw- have over 150 Saints caps.
    Last edited by Tinman; 07-25-2017 at 10:41 PM.

Lids has some really cool Pels/Saints hats that Fanatics/NBA/NFL sites don't carry.

We might have to take this convo to PMs but I'm interested in seeing some of your favorite Pels hats.

On topic: some rumors from the Saints board is that they will announce the Pels G-League location and say Saints will start having training camps there too in the future. Rumor is Shreveport.

We might have to take this convo to PMs but I'm interested in seeing some of your favorite Pels hats.

On topic: some rumors from the Saints board is that they will announce the Pels G-League location and say Saints will start having training camps there too in the future. Rumor is Shreveport.
    & Deuce thinks most people will be excited about this? Meh. I can drive to 5 other states faster than I can get to Shreveport .
    Last edited by Tinman; 07-25-2017 at 11:39 PM.

& Deuce thinks most people will be excited about this? Meh. I can drive to 5 other states faster than I can get to Shreveport .
    Dunno. Tomorrow is going to be interesting. Other rumor was it was going to be about naming rights to the Super Dome. But not sure why they'd need Pels for that.

The Saints site also thinks it could be better nachos at the games. Stop hiding facts, Mythrol! :P

I will explode in excitement if that's true!

Asked my friend that works in the org. All he said was, "Dont get excited" So, Ill relay that message to all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBrow View Post
    Asked my friend that works in the org. All he said was, "Dont get excited" So, Ill relay that message to all of you.
    So Cook wasn't cut so Drew Brees could be the backup PG?

need a subscription to read the full article

this should be what the presser is about today

edit:

edit 2: Don Muret is the SBJ reporter who broke the story on the agreement being signed
    Last edited by rt0307; 07-26-2017 at 09:13 AM.
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Well freaking rip if that's what it is. Stupid Deuce saying most people would be excited about it.

So you're rich huh?
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post
    My last guess...

Pelicans introducing Black and Gold uniforms.
    I wish!!

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post

need a subscription to read the full article

this should be what the presser is about today

edit:

edit 2: Don Muret is the SBJ reporter who broke the story on the agreement being signed
    I like it! Sad to see Smoothie King go, but good that we replace Mercedes since they went and got naming rights of the Falcon's stadium our bitter rivals.

Well freaking rip if that's what it is. Stupid Deuce saying most people would be excited about it.
    If it comes with an agreement that Ochsner's best minds will be working on ways to prevent the high number of injuries on both teams, then id be through the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by msw2024 View Post
    I like it! Sad to see Smoothie King go, but good that we replace Mercedes since they went and got naming rights of the Falcon's stadium our bitter rivals.
    the stadiums will remain - the airline drive facility is getting sponsorship

Quote Originally Posted by msw2024 View Post
    MB & SK still have the naming rights to the Dome & Arena, respectively

this is for the practice facility in Metairie

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    I blame twitter. And I blame Deuce.

This really isn't anything anyone other than Ochsner and the Saints should be excited about. I'd love to ask Deuce why he thought most fans would be excited about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    So you're rich huh?
    I do OK. But as far as Pels. I have bought about 7-10 caps per year. I have been buying Saints hats for 20 years. If those equations make me rich, then so be it. Bargain hunt- EBay, Lids has great clearance hats. Odd, how buying caps transfers to being rich. Huh

Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post
    I blame twitter. And I blame Deuce.

This really isn't anything anyone other than Ochsner and the Saints should be excited about. I'd love to ask Deuce why he thought most fans would be excited about this.
    Spokesman for Ochsner position available in Advocate want ads.

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    MB & SK still have the naming rights to the Dome & Arena, respectively

this is for the practice facility in Metairie
    Darn....I just hate their is two Domes in the same division with almost the same name..

Quote Originally Posted by RUFshreve View Post
    I will explode in excitement if that's true!
    I would too! Basically in my back yard!

Thread Information