#8 Toronto
    #7 San Antonio
    #6 Boston
    #5 Washington
    #4 Cleveland
    #3 Oklahoma
    #2 Houston
    #1 Golden State

Oklahoma over Cleveland and Washington over Boston? Pels only at #19?

They are insane to put Memphis, Miami, Philly, Charlotte, Utah, and Denver's starting lineup over us. Memphis doesn't even have any forwards on that team.

It's Bleacherreport right? Well then.

Maybe he Cleveland 4th because he knew Kryie wanted to be traded!

If you look at all 5 players as a whole, then IMO Minnesota has the second best starting 5. Jeff Teague, Jimmy Butler, Andrew Wiggins, Taj Gipson, & Karl Anthony-Towns!! That's better than Houston with Paul, Harden, Ariza, Anderson, & Capela IMO. I would probably put Boston 3rd once Tatum becomes their starting 3. I wish we could somehow get Jaylen Brown from them. Funny how most on this board didn't want anything to do with him. And so far after one season, I would take him over Buddy & Murray just like the Celtics did.

How Buckwheat get himself a ranking site?

Utah doesn't have any stars, but they have a complete team. Let's be honest, Hayward was a good player, but he wasn't on Paul George's level. The kid they drafted out of L'ville looks to be the real deal, if he can do well in that system, Utah won't miss a beat. They need someone to replace Hayward's scoring, and that kid provides it.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Really surprised to see Charlotte and Memphis so high we should at least be above those two. Atlanta, Lakers, and Orlando should be lower too. Philly will be fun to watch and they have a great roster on paper and I think they take a big leap but not #14th best leap

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    If you look at all 5 players as a whole, then IMO Minnesota has the second best starting 5. Jeff Teague, Jimmy Butler, Andrew Wiggins, Taj Gipson, & Karl Anthony-Towns!! That's better than Houston with Paul, Harden, Ariza, Anderson, & Capela IMO. I would probably put Boston 3rd once Tatum becomes their starting 3. I wish we could somehow get Jaylen Brown from them. Funny how most on this board didn't want anything to do with him. And so far after one season, I would take him over Buddy & Murray just like the Celtics did.
    I dont like Houston but I wouldnt say the Minnesota's starting 5 is better than Houston's.

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Maybe he Cleveland 4th because he knew Kryie wanted to be traded!

What is wrong with Cleveland. They got back the best player in the world, played in three consecutive NBA finals and won one of them. And now they are such a mess..

They have us finishing 11th in the West. While there's reason for optimism we could also easily finish that low given the the strength of the conference.

OKC has ballers at all three levels, Westbrook, PG13, and Adams.

We'll be lucky to get a playoff seed in the west with roster as is today. So 19th pretty accurate prediction as of now.

Thread Information