Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Worst NBA contracts at positions......guess who made the list?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Nail View Post
    good, I'm glad you agree
    Lol, really? Not even close but good try buddy

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    And Phil Jackson drafted Porzingis. So what? Demps misses has far put weighted his hits and it has been this way over more than enough tims span where he should have long been gone. So yes getting Cousins was great, but it was a bandaid on a bullet wound that has unfortunately lead to making even more bad decision as a result to try and keep Boogie.
    I don't think you can say that he has more misses than hits, to be honest. I suppose you could argue that the misses are more detrimental than the hits, but the landscape always changes and the fact of the matter is that if the cap jump as expected instead of leveling like it did, the Asik contract would be a lot easier to move

2 years ago the Blazers were the darlings of the NBA, Neil Olshey was a mad genious, and everything was lovely. The following summer they doled out a huge contract to Evan Turner and Alan Crabbe, and now they are completely strapped with no cap, no room to make moves, and huge overpaid contracts that no one wants on a team that barely has a shot of making the playoffs. So he's an idiot whose misses outweigh his hits right? He should be fired? They are in purgatory

Ujiri just had to pay a 1st and a 2nd to dump the contract he decided to pay De'amme Carroll, lost Biyombo for nothing, is actively shopping valanciunas, and overpaid two quasi-superstars, traded assets for the rights to overpay ibaka, and literally can't improve the team and are stuck in purgatory in an easy east with no chance of beating the cavs. Should he get the pink slip too?

Lots of "Great GMs" like Olshey, Ujiri, Cho, Doc, whoever runs the grizzles, etc. have the same track record and frankly our team has more raw talent on it than all of them and if EVERYTHING breaks in our favor over the next 3 years we could be true contenders... now there's like a .1% chance of that but it's a change which is more than what most teams have

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar
    Hey guys....

LOOK how many PLAYOFF teams are in this list!!!

Thread Information