Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trade with Phoenix

Pels: Bledsoe, Knight
    Suns: Lin, Moore, Crawford, Diallo
    Nets: Asik, Pondexter, 2018 pels first rounder

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yab2ssxg

Nets just traded away their other Center. They also have a crowded backcourt now after getting Russell. Outside of Russell and Levert, they have a bunch of talented guards on cheap deals that would make Lin expendable. They can flip Lin for our 2018 first rounder and add another Center for depth in Asik who they can buy out. Phoenix has been shopping both Bledsoe and Knight. We add star scoring to our backcourt and take Knight's contract off their hands while still getting his upside and depth. Phoenix also won't have to commit a big contract to Bledsoe long term and get a cheaper talented backcourt and a young improving big with upside. AD and Boogie gets a influx of scoring help that they long needed and reunite their Kentucky bredren. Throw in our 2020 first rounder and future second round picks to the Nets and Suns if we have to. This is the perfect trade!! Everybody eats. One can only dream it into existence

EDIT: Crawford to Suns
    Last edited by SonOfNOLA; 07-09-2017 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfNOLA View Post
    Pels: Bledsoe, Knight
    Suns: Lin, Moore, Crawford, Diallo
    Nets: Asik, Pondexter, 2018 pels first rounder

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yab2ssxg

Nets just traded away their other Center. They also have a crowded backcourt now after getting Russell. Outside of Russell and Levert, they have a bunch of talented guards on cheap deals that would make Lin expendable. They can flip Lin for our 2018 first rounder and add another Center for depth in Asik who they can buy out. Phoenix has been shopping both Bledsoe and Knight. We add star scoring to our backcourt and take Knight's contract off their hands while still getting his upside and depth. Phoenix also won't have to commit a big contract to Bledsoe long term and get a cheaper talented backcourt and a young improving big with upside. AD and Boogie gets a influx of scoring help that they long needed and reunite their Kentucky bredren. Throw in our 2020 first rounder and future second round picks to the Nets and Suns if we have to. This is the perfect trade!! Everybody eats. One can only dream it into existence

EDIT: Crawford to Suns
    No, our bench goes to crap with this trade. Why would we want Knight on a $12 million a year contract with Bledsoe? I would much rather take on Chandler. I'd trade Frank Jackson before Diallo or Crawford.

The Franchise
    Maybe throw in The magic in the trade. Don't know how many draft picks to throw in but vucevich could return value at the deadline if he isn't panning out.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8mj5k6f

Bledsoe, Payton, cooks
    Jrue, Miller, Jackson
    Hill, hezonja
    Davis, diallo
    Cousins, vucevich

Without picks to (especially) ORL and PHX it is robbery...
    Dont see sense of adding Vuch...

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by pawel View Post
    Without picks to (especially) ORL and PHX it is robbery...
    Dont see sense of adding Vuch...
    I'd give a first to each. The suns could drop or buyout most and the do the same with another team. As for the magic they get a first and 2 good backups. We get a good backup center so that there is a big SKILLED big man on the floor at all times. We wouldn't need another center since we'd have Davis, cousins and vucevich that can all play center. I really want Payton and I think the magic would want us to take someone they may not want back.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Here's the deal. And some of ya'll aren't going to like it.

Pelicans trade draft pick(s). 2Pane. Cook. Moore. Asik. QPon.

And receive: Bledsoe and Knight.

Goodnight everyone. This trade will happen in the next 60 days, and if it doesn't it's obviously because it must have fallen apart (according to my sauces).

Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post

Goodnight everyone. This trade will happen in the next 60 days, and if it doesn't it's obviously because it must have fallen apart (according to my sauces).
    I know you are joking but I would gladly execute that trade with no second guesses
    I'm a grinder

My trade idea is obviously a pipe dream but a man can dream. There's no way we could get both guards from
    them. Brooklyn doesn't have any real incentive to be involved unless they get a stupid pile of first round picks. Bledsoe is too valuable to the Suns, while they're trying to throw Knight away for scraps and crumbs.

My God more sauces. Get those chicken nuggets folks, gonna be a whole lotta dipping this slow summer.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Pipe dream, pt II (getting two team's supremely talented castoffs in the same trade)
    (possibly realistic since Asik isn't included)

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yagc35hx

Pels: Carmelo, B. Knight
    Knicks: Hill, Moore, Ajinca, 2018 pels first rounder
    Suns: Pondexter, Cook, Toupane

Suns FO would be doing cartwheels around their hq if they could move Knight's contract for 3 cheap expiring's that'll all be waived the day after the trade

Knight/Jackson
    Holiday/Crawford
    Carmelo/Miller
    Davis/Cunningham
    Cousins/Diallo

I shall place your insight up on a pedestal for no reason, and when you fail to deliver I shall direct my frustration at you personally. This frustration will fester, until I despise you so much that even the very mention of your name shall incite an inner rage so strong I spew forth my anger behind my anonymity and force you to lash out, despising my commoner ways and ungrateful habits.

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfNOLA View Post
    Pipe dream, pt II (getting two team's supremely talented castoffs in the same trade)
    (possibly realistic since Asik isn't included)

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yagc35hx

Pels: Carmelo, B. Knight
    Knicks: Hill, Moore, Ajinca, 2018 pels first rounder
    Suns: Pondexter, Cook, Toupane

Suns FO would be doing cartwheels around their hq if they could move Knight's contract for 3 cheap expiring's that'll all be waived the day after the trade

Knight/Jackson
    Holiday/Crawford
    Carmelo/Miller
    Davis/Cunningham
    Cousins/Diallo
    Holy cap space batman! That's like 104 million in just the starting five

Quote Originally Posted by billfromfinance View Post
    Holy cap space batman! That's like 104 million in just the starting five
    Lots of money for poor defense and low IQ, high usage offensive players. If you get Melo with Jrue, AD, and Cousins the other players have to be pretty solid defensively because there won't be a lot of shots to go around.
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Thread Information