Pelicans Report

Page 98 of 111 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 108 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2752

Thread: Free Agency Thread

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler View Post
    Middleton is their second best player.... He isn't going anywhere
    Third best after Giannis and Parker and potentially after Brogdon depending on how next season pans out for them. Plus they invested on Snell as well.

He won't be cheap but he is not unavailable.

Who would take NIK STAUSKAS in to the trade exeption for 2 second rounders or 1 & a non
    -guaranteed player?

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecia View Post
    Who would take NIK STAUSKAS in to the trade exeption for 2 second rounders or 1 & a non
    -guaranteed player?
    Big no to Stauskas, the guys was basically thrown out of Sacramento because he could not handle Boogie picking on him as a rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Delko View Post
    Big no to Stauskas, the guys was basically thrown out of Sacramento because he could not handle Boogie picking on him as a rookie.
    Ok He ain't a rookie now But he can shoot & is cheap with some potential
    We ain't getting Play Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Delko View Post
    Third best after Giannis and Parker and potentially after Brogdon depending on how next season pans out for them. Plus they invested on Snell as well.

He won't be cheap but he is not unavailable.
    I think ppl are forgetting how good of a player he is because of his injury could easily put up 20+ points and great defense
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrEtGIuCYAAUHds.jpg

We all want shooters but every body else does to They don't grow on trees
    I think Alexey Sheved, Marco Bellineli (expensive), Nik Stauskas, Troy Daniels (to small)
    We might have to wait to the trade deadline to acquire someone with bench potential

For those that disagree on the Rondo signing (I'm not one) If he is the best player we add this off-season I will consider this off-season a
    A failure & a disaster In that we can agree GET TO WORK DELL or you will be fishing next year GO PELS!!!!!
    Looks like that is now what MM is claiming. After the last week or so of claiming Dell was going to add a solid player (on the level of Jrue) that he thought guaranteed the Pels the playoffs, now he is saying that Rondo is our "big" addition. Deflating IMO.

Pelicans Podcaster‏ @SilverAndMac 45m45 minutes ago

The next series of moves will involve shedding salaries/adding to bench. Rondo will be the best "new" player the Pels acquire this offseasom
    I hope we do not waste our 2018 1st rounder to dump salaries.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Looks like that is now what MM is claiming. After the last week or so of claiming Dell was going to add a solid player (on the level of Jrue) that he thought guaranteed the Pels the playoffs, now he is saying that Rondo is our "big" addition. Deflating IMO.

OMG!

https://youtu.be/l7y0qvGJG0I Sports Center Rondo signed by pels
    I love it!

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    We all want shooters but every body else does to They don't grow on trees
    I think Alexey Sheved, Marco Bellineli (expensive), Nik Stauskas, Troy Daniels (to small)
    We might have to wait to the trade deadline to acquire someone with bench potential
    his name crops up every once in a while, but I don't see why Aaron Afflalo wouldn't be a welcome addition.... pretty solid shooting numbers over the years....
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

Quote Originally Posted by ramsters60 View Post
    his name crops up every once in a while, but I don't see why Aaron Afflalo wouldn't be a welcome addition.... pretty solid shooting numbers over the years....
    Yea I think the argument is that he is too similar to Moore, around 6-5 and mainly a spot-up shooter at SG, but older and more slow-footed. Could probably play some SF too, though. But another reason is, he is currently a FA after being released by Sac. And we just used all the MLE money on Rondo and F.Jackson. So unless he is willing to take a minimum deal, he'd probably be out of the Pels price range.

https://youtu.be/l7y0qvGJG0I Sports Center Rondo signed by pels
    I love it!
    Idk why but that got me sp excited lo

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Idk why but that got me sp excited lo

Lol I like it too man. I think it's just the fact that he's competitive and Cousins is too. Everyone thinks they will blow up on each other but they don't know that Boogie wants him here. They actually have a lot of respect for each other. Maybe they can motivate each other to be better.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinDavis1022 View Post
    Lol I like it too man. I think it's just the fact that he's competitive and Cousins is too. Everyone thinks they will blow up on each other but they don't know that Boogie wants him here. They actually have a lot of respect for each other. Maybe they can motivate each other to be better.
    Yup exactly

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Well we didn't use it on BLS so I think we can safely take it with a grain of salt.
    @DanielVeuleman

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. West View Post
    Well we didn't use it on BLS so I think we can safely take it with a grain of salt.
    Who is S in BLS?

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Who is S in BLS?
    Supposedly, Marcus Smart. The account he was referencing suggested those initials as probable trade targets and while I don't we chased them, nothing came from it. Thus the grain of salt.

Maybe you guys missed it, but they announced Black Label Society will be playing the half time at our preseason opener. We went after them. We nabbed them. The prophecy has been fulfilled.

But yeah. I'm excited. By noon tomorrow I will be in straight up delusions of grandeur mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. West View Post
    Supposedly, Marcus Smart. The account he was referencing suggested those initials as probable trade targets and while I don't we chased them, nothing came from it. Thus the grain of salt.
    Oh yeah I forgot about Smart. But he can't shoot, so I wouldn't put him in the same league as B and L

Boston is still listening to offers for Jae Crowder

Is Troy Daniels available?

Did we hire SAM MITCHELL officially? Does anyone know?

Gerald Green. A morrow, I like Daniels he is a gunner also or Dell finds another G League star
    Last edited by strictfamjay; 07-16-2017 at 09:37 AM.

Does anyone know ifcQpon will play this year?

Quote Originally Posted by KevinDavis1022 View Post
    Boston is still listening to offers for Jae Crowder
    I know its a pipe dream, but if we could shed enough salary and make a trade that would be tempting starting 5.
    Rondo
    Jrue
    Crowder
    AD
    Cousins

Thread Information