Pelicans Report

Page 57 of 111 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2752

Thread: Free Agency Thread

"The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

The anticipation of the likely impending trade is too much for me.

Give me Bledsoe, Clark/Lawson, and Miles.

Last edited by rt0307; 07-06-2017 at 07:11 PM.

I just don't get it man. All Dell needs to do is trade for Bledsoe, and the dominoes will start falling in place in a good way for us.

See my "trade for Bledsoe will land us Wall" post.

C'mon Dell.

NOLA.com reports that the Pels signed Holiday today. If so, can anyone explain the cap implications by signing Holiday today.

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by durun View Post
    NOLA.com reports that the Pels signed Holiday today. If so, can anyone explain the cap implications by signing Holiday today.
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think that makes us eligible to the full MLE

Last edited by jprdbulldog20; 07-06-2017 at 07:18 PM.

Is it me or has this NBA 'off-season' been way active. I don't recall this much scrambling for players and trades in a long time, if ever. Or maybe I have just been working too much to have noticed or cared the previous years.

Looks like 47-48 wins MIGHT get you a 7th or 8th seed in the West; the East? At this rate 25 gets you in. Ha! The West is going to be fun to watch, that's for sure.

Still hoping against all hope that we are waiting for someone to get back from their honeymoon before we announce a trade. Thanks for the updates!
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Quote Originally Posted by WhyHornetsWhy View Post
    I just don't get it man. All Dell needs to do is trade for Bledsoe, and the dominoes will start falling in place in a good way for us.

C'mon Dell.
    Waiting for the Honeymoon to be end???? Can be our only hope at this point. But correct me if I am wrong which might be the case, but isn't PHX looking to dump players and go full tank? They haven't done anything so far or have they.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyHornetsWhy View Post

C'mon Dell.
    Maybe they don't want to give us Bledsoe has anyone thought of that
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrEtGIuCYAAUHds.jpg

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler View Post
    Maybe they don't want to give us Bledsoe has anyone thought of that
    Yes...
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    Is it me or has this NBA 'off-season' been way active. I don't recall this much scrambling for players and trades in a long time, if ever. Or maybe I have just been working too much to have noticed or cared the previous years.

Looks like 47-48 wins MIGHT get you a 7th or 8th seed in the West; the East? At this rate 25 gets you in. Ha! The West is going to be fun to watch, that's for sure.

Still hoping against all hope that we are waiting for someone to get back from their honeymoon before we announce a trade. Thanks for the updates!
    Could just be that we actually have more invested in it. We coulda been a contenda.

But yeah. Growth this season. Missing piece next season.

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post

I think you are right, this year has seen a lot more movement with top tier players for sure.

When was the last time you saw players of the caliber of CP3, PG, and Butler all changing teams in the same offseason? Possibly with Melo moving as well. I don't remember a year when so much power shifted at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by RUFshreve View Post
    The anticipation of the likely impending trade is too much for me.
    Haha same. It's been ruining the time I'm spending with my lady lol
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Thread Information