Pelicans Report

Page 14 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Agency Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. West View Post
    Sad part is, they're looking at swing shooters similar in calibre to Casspi. Keep him and you've got his bird rights and can bring him back AND use the full MLE on whatever you want, like Ty Lawson.
    Hmmmmmm. That sucks. I was hoping we could use him how we would use Pondexter

2.7 wtf

"The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post

Please get Bledsoe here! You know Dells loves trading 1st rounders. Let's move Asik, Ajinca, Moore, QPon, or Hill with a 1st for Bledsoe

Let's go in for Bledsoe.im sure we will lose Jackson and Diallo, but IDC let's do it !
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    Dudley really would be a nice grab for the right price. Bledsoe and Knight. Or I mentioned this a month ago, although it was not popular at the time: dump Asik and a pick and bring back Chandler to lock down the frontcourt minutes.
    Dudley spends more time going thru McDonald's drive thrus than working on his game.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Let's go in for Bledsoe.im sure we will lose Jackson and Diallo, but IDC let's do it !
    Let's do this. Asik, Diello & 2018 1st for Bledsoe & a piece of expiring junk.

Man, if the Suns are having a fire sale on vets I would love to find a way to get Bledsoe here. Heck, I would give a protected first and Diallo for him.

Bledsoe
    Jrue
    Hill
    AD
    Boogie

That's a solid 5 where all but like 1 or 2 guys can get their own shot.

Bledsoe and Chandler are their biggest expiring contracts.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Man, if the Suns are having a fire sale on vets I would love to find a way to get Bledsoe here. Heck, I would give a protected first and Diallo for him.

Bledsoe
    Jrue
    Hill
    AD
    Boogie

That's a solid 5 where all but like 1 or 2 guys can get their own shot.

Bledsoe and Chandler are their biggest expiring contracts.
    Agreed! I would love Bledsoe with us. Plus, sign CJ Miles and Collison with the MLE. That's a win now team.

Asik,Moore,Ajinca and the 2018 1st for Bledsoe and Knight. The salaries would line up perfectly.

Now that I think about it, I think Iggy goes back to GS.

He's using Houston to drive up his asking price, just like he used Sacramento in 2013. He's too attached to the Silicon Valley environment, and GS obviously presents him the best opportunity to win and play a meaningful role on a championship quality team year after year.

He's made about 118m over his 13-yr career, so yes, the money matters to a certain extent. But if GS can come even close to offering what other teams have, it's a done deal.
    Last edited by PelsFan2313; 07-01-2017 at 06:22 PM.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

...we get to go McDonalds
    Stop messing with first rounders. Given where we are as a team cap-wise, it's practically the only place we can find a cheap contributor with major upside.

No quick signings could a trade be coming soon???????? Ummmm?

someone on another board just said Woj reported on ESPN that PHX is willing to take on bad contracts to get picks

I responded that Dell should be blowing up PHX GM's phone big time

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    someone on another board just said Woj reported on ESPN that PHX is willing to take on bad contracts to get picks

I responded that Dell should be blowing up PHX GM's phone big time
    That is freaking weird . PELICANSFAN and I have been having this exact discussion in another thread. I said trade Asik, Diello & 2018 first rounder for Bledsoe. They eat Asiks xontract for 18 months 25 mill guaranteed, get a promising young big in Diello & 1018 1st rounder. They 30 mill guaranteed off the books & We get Bledsoe.

I wish the Pelicans front office was working as hard as some of the posters on this board at making moves .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why trade for Jared Dudley? He just underwent foot surgery and is expected to be out 3-4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by LJO View Post
    Why trade for Jared Dudley? He just underwent foot surgery and is expected to be out 3-4 months.
    Who's trading for Dudley?

Quote Originally Posted by LJO View Post
    Who's trading for Dudley?

The Raptors could be looking to trade DeMarre Carroll in a salary dump move, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.com.

Wonder what it would take to get him here. He would fit at the 3.

Quote Originally Posted by ozwego15 View Post
    The Raptors could be looking to trade DeMarre Carroll in a salary dump move, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.com.

Well if it's a salary dump it really shouldn't take much

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by ozwego15 View Post

No he wouldn't, the guy had a career year with the Hawks in a system that happened to make any average player blossom. Then he signed his big contract and got injured, and the next year he got benched for a Norman Powell and then Tucker.

Leave Carroll away from us please

Oh man, easy one - protected first rounder & Moore for Carroll

Do not want Dudley
    I'm a grinder

Thread Information