Pelicans Report

Page 13 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Agency Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Nail View Post
    TRY THIS TRADE IDEA

Pels get Alex Len and Brandon Knight Suns get AA, AO, O-Pon and Pels 2018 first
    Brandon Knight has one of the worst IQs in the league. Hell no
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    How else do we get rid of our people other then take somebody else. Knight has more value to this team then what we have.

Seems a bit silent today!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    We just paid $126 million to a primary playmaker so I would take Knight.

Not that this trade would ever happen...
    Last edited by t-rex23; 07-01-2017 at 04:14 PM.

Tarik Black just waived a good cheap backup for our PF-C
    We need toughness & muscle of the bench #28 DJ Mbenja flashback ��
    Last edited by mikecia; 07-01-2017 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikecia View Post
    Tarik Black just waived a good cheap backup for our PF-C
    We need toughness & muscle of the bench #28 DJ Mbenja flashback ��
    Yes, please. Only 25 too. He kind of reminds me of what Patrick Young should have been--- a tough, mobile big that can rebound with the best of them.
    Last edited by PelsFan2313; 07-01-2017 at 04:37 PM.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Last edited by rt0307; 07-01-2017 at 04:44 PM.
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Quote Originally Posted by 23speedkillz View Post
    He wasn't saying they are better. Just how hypocritical your argument was. You said they would barely touch the floor. If we had zaza starting you would probably say the same about him. Bottom line is every team including the warriors has a position they could probably upgrade.
    K. So when they roll out Moore and Hill at the 2 and 3 spot this year and are a bottom feeder yet again we need to revisit the topic.
    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it."
    - el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DDnztviUAAAhyAj.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	6282
    Last edited by WhyHornetsWhy; 07-01-2017 at 04:47 PM.

I don't know if you guys already discussed it, but could we maybe bring Omri Casspi back?

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post

One of the least intriguing storylines. They'll match whatever he's offered, no doubt (which will be a max).

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinDavis1022 View Post
    I don't know if you guys already discussed it, but could we maybe bring Omri Casspi back?
    Sad part is, they're looking at swing shooters similar in calibre to Casspi. Keep him and you've got his bird rights and can bring him back AND use the full MLE on whatever you want, like Ty Lawson.
    @DanielVeuleman

Ooooh interesting hmmm

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    What's with the Moore hate all of a sudden? I thought he played decent in his role last year.
    I think he rather defines mediocrity, and that is one of the things that was just choking the Pels franchise last year. Looking in from the outside that whole cabal of Moore, Hill, Cunningham, Frazier and to a lesser degree Ajinca (lesser only because he at least has a "flavor" as a supertall scorer) were just mind numbingly mediocre. Not even spectacularly bad. Just drab and utterly punchless. And with the contracts some of those guys are carrying it makes it hard to impossible to replace them with players who at least have a calling card.

Bledsoe, please.

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Ooooh interesting hmmm

Dudley really would be a nice grab for the right price. Bledsoe and Knight. Or I mentioned this a month ago, although it was not popular at the time: dump Asik and a pick and bring back Chandler to lock down the frontcourt minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    Dudley really would be a nice grab for the right price. Bledsoe and Knight. Or I mentioned this a month ago, although it was not popular at the time: dump Asik and a pick and bring back Chandler to lock down the frontcourt minutes.
    Ehh idk about chandler but Bledsoe Def would be a good grab

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    Bledsoe, please.
    A THOUSAND TIMES YES TO MINI LEBRON, PLEASE PELICANS

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Charlotte signs MCW, so all you guys craving him (lol) can give up the dream.

We dodged that bullet

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    Bledsoe, please.
    Man...seeing we spent a fortune on a point guard who can't handle the ball when it counts, this would make me feel a lot better.

If we can somehow trade for Bledsoe and make the playoffs, then that much pretty guarantees Boogie re-signs next summer because of loyalty and Kentucky bond/family/brotherhood.

What does all that mean? John Wall pulls a CP/PG13 and he's gonna wanna come here. Just imagine a lineup of Wall, AD, Boogie, and mini Lebron?

Of course Washington won't let Mr. Wall walk for nothing, so trade Jrue next year and our 2019 1st with others in a packaged deal.

Hopefully, Jrue balls out enough this year...
    Last edited by WhyHornetsWhy; 07-01-2017 at 05:27 PM.

Thread Information