Pelicans Report

Page 101 of 111 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 2752

Thread: Free Agency Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    IMO this has been the wildest off season so far...

Yes it definitely has.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyHornetsWhy View Post
    Your guess is as good as my guess

Thanks for agreeing with me though. At-least someone feels how I feel!

Forget those haters, don't leave!
    LOL, there needs to be a sarcasm font on this forum. I was actually disagreeing with you. I don't think Wall re-signing with Washington is a deal breaker for Boogie remaining with the Pels but we gotta at least get in the playoffs and play well for him to consider re-signing.
    Last edited by DaFranchise80; 07-22-2017 at 06:50 AM.

SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! Imnos 2's Avatar
    That's the key to everything. We need to make the playoffs. So I think we should be trying (not saying their not) as hard as possible to add more good talent to this roster. We are kinda strapped for assets and money but I'm sure something is possible. And I believe there is at least one more move on the horizon.

Well, then that means Boogie might actually jet next summer. I'm low-key in favor of trading him now tbh. He wants to play with Wall.
    Can you let us start the season before making wild trade ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdawg26 View Post
    Can you let us start the season before making wild trade ideas.

1. what wild trade ideas did I make? And to which teams?
    2. When did I say that we needed to trade Boogie NOW? For all you know, I could've meant after the season and before the trade deadline. ALL I stated was I was in favor of the side of fans who wants to trade him, which I am entitled to do.

When I said "now" I didn't mean trade Cousins RIGHT NOW

I meant "now" as in "now, I am on this side"

Not knowing the ins and outs of the NBA, can trades take place at any time up until the trade deadline next year? Can Melo still end up in Houston this summer and we somehow be involved or has that window closed? Seems like a lot of movement this summer or maybe I've just been paying more attention.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    Not knowing the ins and outs of the NBA, can trades take place at any time up until the trade deadline next year? Can Melo still end up in Houston this summer and we somehow be involved or has that window closed? Seems like a lot of movement this summer or maybe I've just been paying more attention.
    Yup, trading season is open. Free to make moves all off-season and into the regular season.
    @DanielVeuleman

Just out of morbid curiosity, what would our best possible Kyrie package be? Jrue, Diallo, Moore, '18 1st, '19 pick swap, '20 first for Irving and Shumpert?

Jrue and Rondo can be traded on Dec 15th at the earliest.
    Like other FA. ..

Well, then that means Boogie might actually jet next summer. I'm low-key in favor of trading him now tbh. He wants to play with Wall.
    I mean, it won't suprise me. Either way this whole situation is gonna screw Anthony Davis to leave us. So boogie staying or going is a crap shoot.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    LOL, there needs to be a sarcasm font on this forum. I was actually disagreeing with you. I don't think Wall re-signing with Washington is a deal breaker for Boogie remaining with the Pels but we gotta at least get in the playoffs and play well for him to consider re-signing.
    Haha I actually understood your sarcasm, kinda weird two folks didn't catch it.

Given the Wall's extension and the Wiz' current cap situation, it even increase the chance of retaining Boogie. The wiz are basically out of the race with no expiring and no cap space for next year.

1. what wild trade ideas did I make? And to which teams?
    2. When did I say that we needed to trade Boogie NOW? For all you know, I could've meant after the season and before the trade deadline. ALL I stated was I was in favor of the side of fans who wants to trade him, which I am entitled to do.

When I said "now" I didn't mean trade Cousins RIGHT NOW

I meant "now" as in "now, I am on this side"
    So you wanna trade Boogie because one of his best friends signed a contract extension with another team? Even though he's said he's all in with the Pelicans, tried and did to recruit players to this team (Rando), and had a close relationship with AD. Not to mention the season didn't start and no one has an idea of what you have and how good they can be yet because they havent even played a preseason game together. It seems premature and overactive to me.

Hell. I'd even go out and say there is a better chance the Wiz collapse and trade Wall to rebuild than there is we lose Boogie.

Quote Originally Posted by MSU-Sousaphone View Post
    Hell. I'd even go out and say there is a better chance the Wiz collapse and trade Wall to rebuild than there is we lose Boogie.
    Wouldn't go that far. But love the confidence.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    FWIW -

On the most recent Nate Duncan podcast, Aaron Jackson (EuroLeague vet), called Darius Miller the best player in Germany last year.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post
    FWIW -

On the most recent Nate Duncan podcast, Aaron Jackson (EuroLeague vet), called Darius Miller the best player in Germany last year.
    Is that saying much? Or are the Germans actually really good?

SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! Imnos 2's Avatar
    Hey is Cunningham back? You know how the scroll images of current players on the roster on the Pelicans app? It shows Dante in a pic by himself.

His pic wasn't up there a couple of days ago

Quote Originally Posted by Imnos 2 View Post
    Hey is Cunningham back? You know how the scroll images of current players on the roster on the Pelicans app? It shows Dante in a pic by himself.

His pic wasn't up there a couple of days ago
    We don't have a roster spot, so I'd imagine a 2 for 1 trade or waiving a player would be the cue for Cunningham signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Impose View Post
    We don't have a roster spot, so I'd imagine a 2 for 1 trade or waiving a player would be the cue for Cunningham signing.
    We can carry up to 20 in the offseason. Given that Toupane (and Cook) is non-guaranteed, we can create a spot if necessary. I do not think we have 15 guaranteed contracts yet.

Toupane has to be waived by the 25th or he is guaranteed right?

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Toupane has to be waived by the 25th or he is guaranteed right?
    He is guaranteed $100,000 if not waived by the 25th.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post

Shocker!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Boy does Brooklyn reallyyyyy want Allen Crabbe.

Thread Information