Pelicans Report

Page 100 of 111 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 2752

Thread: Free Agency Thread

Just posting to make this thread 100 pages.

EDIT: It's too ******* long!!!!
    Last edited by AUSSIE_PELICAN; 07-21-2017 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Just posting to make this thread 100 pages.
    You might have tried to write something about FA

I never thought that this offseason will last so long.
    And not only for Pels, but leaguewide.

Dell is working on salary dumpings - TBH I am happy that it is taking so much time - I am sure that he won't rush his decision.

Closest important date is July 25th on which Toupane will be guaranteed for 100k (Cook also - but he is a part of this team).
    So if Toupane won't be included in trade - he will be waived

Quote Originally Posted by MSU-Sousaphone View Post
    I don't know. I think we match up well against Houston. We have two decent defenders to slow their superstars a bit. They don't have much to stop our juggernauts. Let's keep them back court heavy.
    Very good post. I also think we should match up well against them. I dont want Melo in Houston and I want Ryno to stay there forever

The Timberwolves have reportedly expressed interest in free agent Dante Cunningham.
    Cunningham opted out of a $3.1 million player option for the 2017-18 campaign and expected to get a raise after turning in a solid 2016-17 season. He averaged 6.6 points, 4.2 rebounds and a career-high 1.1 3-pointers. Cunningham also shot a career-high 39.2 percent from 3-point territory. Given his ability to defend multiple positions and knock down corner treys, it is surprising he has yet to secure a contract for next season.

Source: Darren Wolfson on Twitter & Rotoworld.com http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...=roto:nba:gnav

Kyrie Irving wants out of Cleveland.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I mean, we had no chance at him. But he couldn't have this go public sooner?

Basketball Guru
    IMO this has been the wildest off season so far...

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    IMO this has been the wildest off season so far...
    Nothing comes close in terms of league wide.

In terms of this team itself? Offseason in 2012 was epic. Getting AD, seeing AD tear it up in limited time during the Olympics? I'll never forget it.

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Nothing comes close in terms of league wide.

In terms of this team itself? Offseason in 2012 was epic. Getting AD, seeing AD tear it up in limited time during the Olympics? I'll never forget it.

yeah,,i was talking about league wide especially if kyrie get traded before the season start....

I think our off season was wild too..i didnt want to resign jrue but i think a lot of us are glad that we have the PG that will get our bigs the ball to produce easy buckets and also play next to jrue so he can shine and get us into the second round this season...call me crazy lol....

There goes John wall
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrEtGIuCYAAUHds.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tyler View Post
    There goes John wall

Yep, there goes every plan...time to trade AD to Boston...just kidding!!!

Well, ****.

RIP Wall

Ah well I never really go my hopes up for him

Yeah I never figured Wall was going coming here. Let's just re-sign Boogie and take it from there!

Well, then that means Boogie might actually jet next summer. I'm low-key in favor of trading him now tbh. He wants to play with Wall.

Our last hope is Westbrook. If that doesn't happen, then man, idk...

Wow! Can we see how this group plays together before we start the chicken little routine. The sky is not falling.

Quote Originally Posted by 23speedkillz View Post
    Wow! Can we see how this group plays together before we start the chicken little routine. The sky is not falling.

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Me too. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by WhyHornetsWhy View Post
    Well, then that means Boogie might actually jet next summer. I'm low-key in favor of trading him now tbh. He wants to play with Wall.
    wow

Quote Originally Posted by WhyHornetsWhy View Post
    Wow, so I guess AD and Rondo mean nothing to Boogie. We might as well tank the season because Washington decided to keep the face of their franchise. I think I'm going to stay away from this forum for the rest of the NBA offseason, it's becoming unbearable. Saints training camp is starting soon anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    Wow, so I guess AD and Rondo mean nothing to Boogie. We might as well tank the season because Washington decided to keep the face of their franchise. I think I'm going to stay away from this forum for the rest of the NBA offseason, it's becoming unbearable. Saints training camp is starting soon anyway.
    Your guess is as good as my guess

Thanks for agreeing with me though. At-least someone feels how I feel!

Forget those haters, don't leave!
    Last edited by WhyHornetsWhy; 07-22-2017 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    I agree with you but you are exaggerating a bit as some point it was much worse. There is much less patronizing going around or trolling. I am quite optimistic about this team but then I undestand why some have doubts.

Thread Information