Pelicans Report

Page 102 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 2752

Thread: Free Agency Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post

Did Brooklyn take on about $38 million in additional guaranteed contracts without Portland even including a pick? Wow! Portland is able to save a ton of cash (including tax) in that deal.

They're in the East. With Cleveland imploding this sort of move can make you Eastern Conference champs.

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post

Wow, they obviously will not be able to unload him now.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Wow, they obviously will not be able to unload him now.
    Bledsoe now becomes a bit more important to phx

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Nail View Post
    I don't think this changes anything with Beldsoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Nail View Post
    They are planning to tank anyway. Not sure this matters for Bledsoe.

Afflalo signed with Orlando for 1 year...do you think the Pels made an offer? I find it hard to believe that if the Pels made an offer, he'd choose Orlando over New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by Butters View Post
    Afflalo signed with Orlando for 1 year...do you think the Pels made an offer? I find it hard to believe that if the Pels made an offer, he'd choose Orlando over New Orleans.
    I seriously doubt it
    I'm a grinder

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Oleh reporting Pels sign Jalen Jones. League not specified.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    Oleh reporting Pels sign Jalen Jones. League not specified.
    Emiliano Carchia: After a strong Summer League, forward Jalen Jones will sign a deal with New Orleans Pelicans, per source 19 hours ago – via Twitter Sportando

Hoopshype

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Emiliano Carchia: After a strong Summer League, forward Jalen Jones will sign a deal with New Orleans Pelicans, per source 19 hours ago – via Twitter Sportando

Hoopshype
    Still doesn't say what type of contract

Jalen had a few nice moments in Summer League, if he can stick around with the team after training camp he might have a chance to get some minutes, hes a very interesting combination of size, skill and potential. Ceiling is probably around Dante Cunningham at this point.

The Turkish Federation announced that Omer Asik will not participate at Eurobasket 2017. – via Sportando

Per Hoopshype.

We are ******* this piece of $hit ain't playing over seas.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Still doesn't say what type of contract
    Chris Reichert: Jalen Jones’ deal with the New Orleans Pelicans is a two-way contract, per league sources. @Orazio Cauchi reported signing initially – via Twitter Chris_Reichert

Per Hoopshype.

No, but this does!

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Charles Cooke, eh? 6'5" near 7 foot wingspan guard. We really wanna switch everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Charles Cooke, eh? 6'5" near 7 foot wingspan guard. We really wanna switch everything.
    Huh?

Huh?
    It's about Dell having a truly epic offseason. Sweating and huffing and signing 12th to 15th men he's found under rocks every couple of weeks. Its thrilling to watch the man work. Now mind you, if the handful of talented NBA players on his roster don't stay healthy and bail him out it will be the last time you actually have the opportunity to watch him work. So you should really soak in the spectacle while you have the chance. He's going to make a top G-league GM one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    It's about Dell having a truly epic offseason. Sweating and huffing and signing 12th to 15th men he's found under rocks every couple of weeks. Its thrilling to watch the man work. Now mind you, if the handful of talented NBA players on his roster don't stay healthy and bail him out it will be the last time you actually have the opportunity to watch him work. So you should really soak in the spectacle while you have the chance. He's going to make a top G-league GM one day.
    Did that make you feel better?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Did that make you feel better?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

seeing a proven quality NBA shooter materialize on the roster will make me feel better.

seeing a proven quality NBA shooter materialize on the roster will make me feel better.
    Ironic name you have
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Nets Daily: Keep hearing Nets interested in trading for, not signing, a big. Opens field up a bit but makes guesswork harder. ����**♂️ – via Twitter NetsDaily

Insert Ajinca or Asik

I was actually wondering what Eman meant because he was the first one to report Cooke that I could find

Also he was reported signed by Minny in June

I was actually wondering what Eman meant because he was the first one to report Cooke that I could find

Also he was reported signed by Minny in June
    Switching on defense. Players that can defend multiple positions so we can simplify the defense to switch when defending the pick and roll. Getting positionally ambidextrous players is probably a smart move due to our lack of depth and focus on AD and Cousins as the point of attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Would you S&T E'Twaun Moore ($8.45mil 3 yrs) for Tony Allen? Allen remains unsigned.

Advantages: big confidence boost, captain of the defense, tough old pro
    Disadvantages: can't shoot to really make that problem acute, and emphasis on old pro. 35 now, and maybe not quite same defender.

Thread Information