Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: 2017 NBA Finals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    cowherd.....

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
    That should tell you enough...

Ehh it's a matter of opinion. Kinda looks like that's exactly what he's doing to me but hey everyone's gonna interpret it differently

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    That's what I mean by stopped going to the basket. And sure they had great looks but he was point blank able to get layups. He was getting fouled and getting to the basket at will then he stopped. He could of easily closed that game out

That's not really what I saw. His layups and close shots started falling short late in the game like maybe he was a little gassed. He's still human after all. Anyway I'm not going to criticize a guy for generating solid shots for his teammates. And the one hole in Lebron's game is that he is not a particularly reliable free throw shooter, and that's even IF he gets the call - so I can understand him thinking a good shot for a guy like Korver is a solid decision to make in that spot. LeBron has always been more Magic than Jordan, as great as a scorer as Lebron is, distributing and creating shots for others is his game. He played lights out and made good decisions. They just lost to a better team. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    yK.love missing that under the basket shot in those last 3mins was a huge let down and he didnt hit his 3s this game.....kyrie took some bad shots but him and lebron is all the cavs had last night........KD is the clutch player for GS that they didnt have last season....
    I actually thought Love played a really solid game despite his shot being off. He put in some good work, passing, getting steals, rebounding like crazy... he just didn't have the stroke.

And yeah KD makes a huge difference but let's not act like Steph and Klay aren't able to be 'clutch' on their own. One bad game 7 by Steph last year doesn't erase that.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Steph is out rebounding Tristan Thompson and doing Steph things off the dribble. KD will probably be MVP because the narrative is shaping up for him to win the award and because he hit the big shots in game 3, but Steph has been every bit the same player he was when he was healthy and winning a unanimous regular season MVP award.

Crystal Ball moment....Remember where you heard this first...

Cavs will trade Kevin Love to Celtics for Crowder, Bradley, Zeller and the 2018 Brooklyn pick.

The Cavs will then trade Thompson, Shump, and whoever is necessary to make the salaries work to bring Melo to Cleveland. And they'll resign Bogut.

The Cavs will be doing enough to make it back to the ECF, but also cleansing their cap and restocking draft assets to reboot when Melo and Lebron both leave to go out west to the Clippers.

A small ball lineup of Irving, Bradley, Crowder, Melo, and Lebron will lose to a Celtics team starting Thomas, Smart, Hayward, Love, and Horford.

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post

Cavs will trade Kevin Love to Celtics for Crowder, Bradley, Zeller and the 2018 Brooklyn pick.

The Cavs will then trade Thompson, Shump, and whoever is necessary to make the salaries work to bring Melo to Cleveland. And they'll resign Bogut.

The Cavs will be doing enough to make it back to the ECF, but also cleansing their cap and restocking draft assets to reboot when Melo and Lebron both leave to go out west to the Clippers.

A small ball lineup of Irving, Bradley, Crowder, Melo, and Lebron will lose to a Celtics team starting Thomas, Smart, Hayward, Love, and Horford.

melo to the cavs is a given and should have been done this season.......

All the talking heads are saying lebron will leave after next season because he would have filled his promise to bring a title to Cleveland...

I cant see lebron going to the west to try and win another title unless its to a loaded team.....cp3, lebron and mello will not be able to handle the west.....hell, our pelicans will take them out imo......lebron is staying in the east where its easy for him....

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    melo to the cavs is a given and should have been done this season.......

All the talking heads are saying lebron will leave after next season because he would have filled his promise to bring a title to Cleveland...

I cant see lebron going to the west to try and win another title unless its to a loaded team.....cp3, lebron and mello will not be able to handle the west.....hell, our pelicans will take them out imo......lebron is staying in the east where its easy for him....
    Those guys will all be 33+ and have made more money than God in summer of 2018. They won't be worried about their basketball legacies, IMO, it will be all about doing those priceless things they can't buy with money, like finishing their careers together. This will be about winning at the game of life and making moves that will elevate them in their next stages of life. Plus it will be fun for fans to watch and see whether the best group of old guys ever assembled can beat the young guys.

Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post

That would be a really fun ECF to watch, though I doubt Smart would start over Jaylen Brown in that scenario.

Edit: Made on 2k, thanks for the idea
    Last edited by PelsFan2313; 06-09-2017 at 01:10 AM.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    That would be a really fun ECF to watch, though I doubt Smart would start over Jaylen Brown in that scenario.

Edit: Made on 2k, thanks for the idea
    Can't forget FultZ! Btw can this thread die already? Who the hell wants Melo on this team like seriously? So much more to talk about right now like the NBA draft, summer league, AD on Jimmy kemmel, yet this dumb thread keeps getting responses. I just don't get you guys interests in a washed up player like Mello
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Edit. I'ma dumb ******. Can you guys just merged this thread into the NBA finals thread. The title of the thread is misleading

Edit. I'ma double dumb ******. The biggest plot twist since the movie Saw

Cavs in 7!!!

Mark Jackson has an extremely punchable face for some reason hmm

The nba is going to have some explaining to do on this game woooooow lol

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    David West got his ring.

I guess...

Well that was really...anticlimatic. I hate what the NBA has turned into.

watch the Cavs get PG13 and form another big 4.

Thread Information