Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AD All NBA 1st

Last edited by England_Hornet; 05-18-2017 at 01:58 PM.
    '' We are here!!''

Cousins did not make any of the teams. Neither did George (bad new for Pacers?)

How Jordan got on the third over boogie is nuts I do not understand that at all

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Paul George gonna be traded fairly soon then. Indiana should maximize their value and do it this off-season.
    @DanielVeuleman

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post

These awards are as much popularity contest as merit based. Which is a shame contracts are based on these type of awards.

Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    These awards are as much popularity contest as merit based. Which is a shame contracts are based on these type of awards.
    Yeah, that's just wow not to mention boogie would of signed this summer if he made any of them

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. West View Post
    Paul George gonna be traded fairly soon then. Indiana should maximize their value and do it this off-season.
    I saw a report that said Paul George's camp has advised the Lakers not to give up any good picks or players to trade for him. Since they can just sign him outright next offseason. Makes sense, and I don't see any other teams trading for him when there's a good chance he signs with another team of his choice, likely the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheem654 View Post
    I saw a report that said Paul George's camp has advised the Lakers not to give up any good picks or players to trade for him. Since they can just sign him outright next offseason. Makes sense, and I don't see any other teams trading for him when there's a good chance he signs with another team of his choice, likely the Lakers.
    Wow man he's basically holding the pacers hostage. They won't be able to trade him to a team and get much in return bc they know he's leaving and then he's just going to leave next year

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Say what you want about cp3 but he didn't do this to us.

AD and Boogie are featured in the new Game of Zones vid
    Last edited by Rheem654; 05-18-2017 at 05:20 PM.

I would take a chance.

Let's hope DC makes it next season. Otherwise he could walk too.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    No way he walks and leaves even more money behind I mean the guy wanted to stay in Sacramento he's a different kind of guy he seems to be all about loyalty I just don't see him leaving

No way he walks and leaves even more money behind I mean the guy wanted to stay in Sacramento he's a different kind of guy he seems to be all about loyalty I just don't see him leaving

Agreed. Unless this season is a complete disaster, I'm not really worried about Boogie leaving at all. He seems like one of the most loyal guys in the league and he's as close to home as he can be, in the league. I don't think he's going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by RUFshreve View Post
    Agreed. Unless this season is a complete disaster, I'm not really worried about Boogie leaving at all. He seems like one of the most loyal guys in the league and he's as close to home as he can be, in the league. I don't think he's going anywhere.
    Yes exactly

AD and Boogie are featured in the new Game of Zones vid
    hahaha these are brilliant. "I'm just a normal.....cool....guy".

Thank God it was this year and not last or we would have had less money to spend on the roster

It doesn't matter if he makes it or not. Only Sac could give him the mega max so it was lost as soon as he was traded.

Quote Originally Posted by ml wave View Post
    It doesn't matter if he makes it or not. Only Sac could give him the mega max so it was lost as soon as he was traded.
    So if he makes NBA 1st in 2017/18 he can't get the super max? Is it because he isn't with the original team who drafted him?

So if he makes NBA 1st in 2017/18 he can't get the super max? Is it because he isn't with the original team who drafted him?
    I'm away from home right now but off th top of my head I think the rule requires a player to be on a team for a minimum of 4 years.

Whatever the exact rule is, yes Cousins cannot qualify for it no matter where he goes for his next contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    I'm away from home right now but off th top of my head I think the rule requires a player to be on a team for a minimum of 4 years.

Whatever the exact rule is, yes Cousins cannot qualify for it no matter where he goes for his next contract.
    No he had to be traded while on his rookie contract to still be eligible. The minute the trade went through he was disqualified to receive the super max.

No he had to be traded while on his rookie contract to still be eligible. The minute the trade went through he was disqualified to receive the super max.
    Thanks, that's what I read somewhere, but I can't remember where.

Thanks. I checked it now that I'm back home.

This is the requirements:

"only players entering their 8th or 9th seasons with their original franchise or if they were traded to existing team during first four years of career are eligible."

I thought I had read something about 4 years, it's in there. But they have to be traded within the 1st 4 years.

Thread Information