Pelicans Report

Thread: DMo Gone

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar

DMo Gone

In an interview regarding his upcoming FA, DMo essentially deconfirmed any chance at a reunion with the Pels:

Motiejunas on possibility to stay in New Orleans Pelicans: ‘They don’t need me with already 4-5 big man on the roster for the next season.’
    Motiejunas told he prefers San Antonio, Golden State, Utah or Washington. ‘I like their game and I also have some interest from them’
    I'm not sure if we'd have wanted him back anyhow. It seemed Ajinca had beaten him out of the rotation late in the year, plus we've got young Diallo in need of development. But it's news.

Alternate thread title: D-No-Mo.

All from tweets found here.
    @DanielVeuleman

He would be a solid fit in Utah. They need a big who can score.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

That must mean Asik is feeling better.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    He would be a solid fit in Utah. They need a big who can score.
    DMo can score? I was really excited when we got him but besides the first game he didnt show anything. His little hook shot is really inefficient and his 3pt shooting isnt any better. All he can do is pass but it is not enough

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    That must mean Asik is feeling better.

not really. Ajinca looked better at the end of the season and he is under contract. And dont forget about Diallo. Hill can play PF if needed and so does Cunninghma but he probablay isnt staying. We have enough bigs anyway

Sounds good to me. That just means more time for Diallo and Cunningham can also shift back to his natural position at the 4 (if we re-sign him).

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Good. He underproduces and seems to run away from competition. He wants a spot that is just handed to him, and I don't want guys like that on my team.

Thread Information