Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Gentry stays in NOLA :(

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    You might want to give the entire context of his comments rather than trying to make it something negative about the Pelicans.
    Oh, I think the context with DMo is always going to be his ego is writing yet more checks his game can't back up, and its always somebody else's fault.

DMo wasn't taking a shot at the Pelicans. He had already stated that the Pels are full of bigs so they asked what team he wanted to play for. He said ones that play team ball.

There's really nothing to see here. Thanks for the minutes DMo. Hope you find a landing spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    DMo wasn't taking a shot at the Pelicans. He had already stated that the Pels are full of bigs so they asked what team he wanted to play for. He said ones that play team ball.

There's really nothing to see here. Thanks for the minutes DMo. Hope you find a landing spot.
    I dont think he was taking a shot at Pelicans but I also dont think he is a good basketball player

Quote Originally Posted by PolishFan View Post
    I dont think he was taking a shot at Pelicans but I also dont think he is a good basketball player
    That is a fair statement. I wish DMo well. I really don't understand people trying to twist his words as some type of Pelicans put down.

He had every opportunity to take a spot it didn't happen so where ever he goes maybe he'll be able to take it

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Thread Information