Pelicans Report

Thread: Hey remember Kendrick Perkins? He is on TNT right now

Hey remember Kendrick Perkins? He is on TNT right now

Hey remember Perkins? He is on TV right now. Another one of Dell's best signings!

I remember being at the final Kobe game last year in the blender, and a friend telling me that Kendrick Perkins was a scary guy that you didn't want to cross in a dark alleyway, and we both laughed.

At the half the lady behind us said that the family sitting next to us was Kendrick's wife and kids. My buddy's face went red like a tomato out of embarrassment.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Hey wasn't Erman an assistant on that Celtics team? Why was he not invited to the party? Doc made an appearance but not Erman.

Banned
    Erman is a loner type of guy.
    Champ he has a great story of how he became a coach.
    Darren was a Big Shot Attorney at a large firm.
    The stress was killing him so he quit. Started coaching high school bball. Next thing ya know he is in the NBA known as a defensive guru lead assistant head coach.

SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! Imnos 2's Avatar
    Perk did mention something I didn't think could ever be possible. John Wall coming to NOLA. Now there are a lot of IF's involved here. But he is a free agent in two summers. IF we can have a good off season this year. IF we can make the playoffs. IF Boogie re-signs. And IF we make good decisions next off season after signing him. IF we make the playoffs again. I think we may have a shot. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Imnos 2 View Post
    Perk did mention something I didn't think could ever be possible. John Wall coming to NOLA. Now there are a lot of IF's involved here. But he is a free agent in two summers. IF we can have a good off season this year. IF we can make the playoffs. IF Boogie re-signs. And IF we make good decisions next off season after signing him. IF we make the playoffs again. I think we may have a shot. LOL
    Man, in two years Wall will be 28, Boogie will be 28, and AD will be 26. That would be a dynamic team.

Banned
    If we don't get a PG NOW we won't have D.C. in two years nor AD.
    They will root out one by one.
    DC has already mentioned he wants to play with Westbrook while he was in All Star practice

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    If we don't get a PG NOW we won't have D.C. in two years nor AD.
    They will root out one by one.
    DC has already mentioned he wants to play with Westbrook while he was in All Star practice
    We already have two PGs, Frazier and Cook...

Actually if we could get John Wall we could be on to something very big!

Quote Originally Posted by Rheem654 View Post
    We already have two PGs, Frazier and Cook...

As he mentioned, the Pels have no PGs...

Thread Information