Pelicans Report

Thread: Porzingis "Clippers" tweet

NBA Porzingis "Clippers" tweet

He is claiming now he got hacked. If he goes to the Clippers in a trade? Just a thought? If Phil does move him ?

http://deadspin.com/kristaps-porzing...ing-1794995891

[QUOTE]The cryptic tweet came just one day after ESPN reported that multiple teams called the Knicks to discuss potential trades after news leaked that a frustrated Porzingis had skipped his exit meeting with club president Phil Jackson and general manager Steve Mills.[QUOTE]
    Last edited by Champ; 05-07-2017 at 02:51 PM.

LMAO @ "C'mon B" dude has clearly embody the essence of a true new Yorker already lol
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Clippers would have to give up Blake, and a couple of 1st to get Porzingis. But it's Doc Rivers on one side of the table, and Phil Jackson on the other. So who knows what kind of stupid deal they could come up with.

Blake, Jordan, and a couple of unprotected #1's for Porzingis, Melo and Noah.

Knicks offer Pelicans a S/T with Lance Thomas for Jrue Holiday. Bring back Justin Holiday using MLE. Knicks are back in the playoffs and just got a bit younger overall. Maybe they think Porzingis is a bit overrated by the New York hype machine. Wouldn't be the first time.

From the Clippers stand point, they can buyout Noah, resign Redick, start Melo at the 3 or 4, and Porzingis becomes the post CP3/Melo face of the future. With Porzingis on board and Melo/CP3 for the present, I doubt they care about a couple of unprotected #1's, even though a 2020 pick could conceivably be a lottery pick as that team ages.

Both teams have questionable GMs. Both teams need to shake it up. The media love Porzingis, but Blake is the better player right now.

Guess what I was trying to say is could we help facilitate this in a 3 way or 4 way trade? What could we get in return?

In the most compelling of "I got hacked" defense excuse I've ever seen, Porzingas took a screenshot of his recently used emoticons and sure enough: he hasn't used that particular one used in the tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy View Post
    In the most compelling of "I got hacked" defense excuse I've ever seen, Porzingas took a screenshot of his recently used emoticons and sure enough: he hasn't used that particular one used in the tweet.
    That doesn't make much sense to me. If he (his account) got hacked, the one who did it should have used the emoticons in the tweet that he actually used, right? That means, that no matter who tweeted this Clipper-Thing those recently used emoticons should also show exactly those used in the tweet. I don't believe that twitter knows who exactly is sitting in front of the computer while asking for the recently used emoticons. If that were the case it shouldn't be possible to get hacked in the first place.... maybe this screenshot just got "hacked" by Porzingis himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Werdiknight View Post
    That doesn't make much sense to me. If he (his account) got hacked, the one who did it should have used the emoticons in the tweet that he actually used, right? That means, that no matter who tweeted this Clipper-Thing those recently used emoticons should also show exactly those used in the tweet. I don't believe that twitter knows who exactly is sitting in front of the computer while asking for the recently used emoticons. If that were the case it shouldn't be possible to get hacked in the first place.... maybe this screenshot just got "hacked" by Porzingis himself?
    Exactly bro dude is straight up lying
    I'm a grinder

Regarding the 3 way, the big problem is that Blake would have to WANT to go to the Knicks because he's a UFA. Why does he go near that dumpster fire?

Knicks are serious about this?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Knicks are serious about this?

Porzingis would make a great backup 4.

Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post
    Right?! Why would any fan be dreaming about using our potential top 3 pick to trade for a player who plays the positions we're already stacked at, when we could use it to trade for an equally/more talented player at a position of need? Fletcher gonna fletch.

And these rumors are not very smart. Multiple teams have probably called the Pelicans to discuss a trade for AD, but that doesn't mean the Pels' considered them. Knicks probably won't trade Porzingis, they're looking to build around him and trade Melo.
    Last edited by Rheem654; 05-10-2017 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheem654 View Post
    Right?! Why would any fan be dreaming about using our potential top 3 pick to trade for a player who plays the positions we're already stacked at, when we could use it to trade for an equally/more talented player at a position of need? Fletcher gonna fletch.

And these rumors are not very smart. Multiple teams have probably called the Pelicans to discuss a trade for AD, but that doesn't mean the Pels' considered them. Knicks probably won't trade Porzingis, they're looking to build around him and trade Melo.

Source? Or you making that up?

Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post
    Alvin is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by Werdiknight View Post
    The frequently used emojis are about the device itself, they have nothing to do with Twitter...if someone did hack him it would show on their phone, not his.

Thread Information