Pelicans Report

Thread: I'm sorry for my recent posts

Pelicans I'm sorry for my recent posts

I think I owe it to all the posters on P.R. An apology for my recent behavior. I just got caught up in emotions with this season being up and down. Believe it or not there were some positives. I was expecting us to be a playoff team and when things seemed to go south I took it the wrong way and got caught up and got to emotional. I started blaming others and even other PR posters. I should have not acted out likes this and I'm sorry. Secondly I would like to apologize to PELICANSFAN. He does a really good job keeping this forum up and I recently gave him some trouble about it. It was uncalled for by me and I'm sorry. I look forward to working with him in making this an even better forum. If the Pelicans administration is not going to change(Demps/Gentry)anything then I will at least make a change on this forum. Hopefully bright times are ahead for the Pels.

Champ

Real stuff to own up brother. It's all love!
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

U had me at hello

It's all gravy man. Apology accepted. You can't let professional sports get to you like this. There will be some good times and some bad times. Every fanbase goes through it.

Respect Champ. Let's make PR a better place to have intelligent discussions and debates about our Pels. Brighter days are ahead!

Way to be hombre. You are one of the good guys.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

I love passion, as a long time New Orleans resident I understand frustration. Keep the love and enthusiasm, just remember no one on this forum wants anything different than you. We all come here to express our opinions, frustrations, and possible solutions. All knowing nothing we say affects anything. No right, No wrong, just a group of people who love a team suffering (or hopefully celebrating) together hoping for the best.
    It's that the Hornets unashamedly quit so quickly in Game 4 after fans in New Orleans showed up this season with greater regularity than the team could have ever dreamed, shaming misinformed know-it-alls like me who kept telling you that local residents couldn't possibly invest their time and money into something as trivial as rooting for the local basketball team while still recovering from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. - Mark Stien ESPN

Thread Information