Pelicans Report

Thread: Dear Mr. Benson

Banned

Help Dear Mr. Benson

I know you have heard the boos in the Blender when Alvin Gentry is announced over the PA.
    You have over 10K loyal season ticket holders watching your ball club along with yourself and your wife.
    Are you satisfied that you have returned NBA basketball back to New Orleans?
    Is that enough for you that is it?
    Or do you really want to compete with the elite teams in the playoffs?
    It's looking more and more like you have your Super Bowl trophy and your happy and content.
    Hey we as fans are happy too. I am a club member season ticket holder of both your Ball clubs.
    We as fans feel you should at least try for 50 wins with your NBA team.
    Keeping the same GM and Head Coach will not change anything but another losing season.
    It takes more than just signing a player or two.
    As you know in business Mr. Benson. You could have a 1000 units on the lot but if your GM can't run a dealership you will not sell those units in a reasonable amount of time to make a profit.
    Please make the tough business decision drop the hammer drain the Swamp of dead weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    I know you have heard the boos in the Blender when Alvin Gentry is announced over the PA.
    You have over 10K loyal season ticket holders watching your ball club along with yourself and your wife.
    Are you satisfied that you have returned NBA basketball back to New Orleans?
    Is that enough for you that is it?
    Or do you really want to compete with the elite teams in the playoffs?
    It's looking more and more like you have your Super Bowl trophy and your happy and content.
    Hey we as fans are happy too. I am a club member season ticket holder of both your Ball clubs.
    We as fans feel you should at least try for 50 wins with your NBA team.
    Keeping the same GM and Head Coach will not change anything but another losing season.
    It takes more than just signing a player or two.
    As you know in business Mr. Benson. You could have a 1000 units on the lot but if your GM can't run a dealership you will not sell those units in a reasonable amount of time to make a profit.
    Please make the tough business decision drop the hammer drain the Swamp of dead weight.
    I'm sure he spends his afternoons reading through posts on this forum and will take your comments on board...
    '' We are here!!''

Exactly what are you getting at?

Thread Information