Pelicans Report

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoffs Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rheem654 View Post
    "Popovich furious about Zaza's undercut"

he right
    At first I wasn't sure if he was talking about Zaza, or Bruce Bowen. Either way, he shouldn't be so upset about the topic when Bowen and Horrey used dirty tactics to get the Spurs a few titles. Plus, Lamarcus Aldridge is trash.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    At first I wasn't sure if he was talking about Zaza, or Bruce Bowen. Either way, he shouldn't be so upset about the topic when Bowen and Horrey used dirty tactics to get the Spurs a few titles. Plus, Lamarcus Aldridge is trash.
    So somehow he isn't supposed to be upset?

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    So somehow he isn't supposed to be upset?
    No, be upset, just don't be surprised when people call you a hypocrite for having benefited from dirty play.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheem654 View Post
    "Popovich furious about Zaza's undercut"

he right

Anyone remember when Pops had a player on his team named Bruce Bowen?

https://youtube.com/results?q=bruce%...%20player&sm=1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RmI4r1XviVI
    Last edited by Champ; 05-15-2017 at 03:02 PM.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Even the examples of Zaza being dirty that he used were not Zaza habitually doing what he's accused of intentionally doing to Kawhi. That looked like a perfectly normal big man close out on a shooter to me. Zaza is a center. Does pop expect him to make dainty moves and steps as he closes out against possibly the best player on the floor?

I like Pop, and I get his anger, but I didn't see anything you could call obviously intentional or dirty.

Bruce Bowen on the other hand...

Another note,

That was like watching a Vince McMahon interview.

Quote Originally Posted by tyler View Post
    Lol I feel like you were reaching with the spurs.... but KD left his team for the team that beat him in the conference finals especially when they were up 3-1.... He also could have handled Westbrook and the team better... curry acts likes a goody goody 2 shoe and says slick comments and then plays all innocent... Draymond come on the dude is a walking nutcracker and talks a lot especially calling other ppl dirty..... they are just a team that is on their high horse and looks down on teams... Also KD complained about competition when LeBron went to the heat but heads over to the warriors lol
    this

No, be upset, just don't be surprised when people call you a hypocrite for having benefited from dirty play.
    Your argument is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by RUFshreve View Post
    Your argument is ridiculous.
    Go google Bruce Bowen before he was wearing bowties on TV. I even gave you 2 links.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Go google Bruce Bowen before he was wearing bowties on TV. I even gave you 2 links.
    I'm well aware of who he is, what I'm not understanding is how his play 10+ years ago had anything to do with what happened in a WCF game yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by RUFshreve View Post
    I'm well aware of who he is, what I'm not understanding is how his play 10+ years ago had anything to do with what happened in a WCF game yesterday.
    It's karma. She came back around.

I'm not telling you how to feel, I'm just saying I don't care if Leonard is out, the Spurs never sat one of their best players after Bowen put people out of games.

On that note remember when people went to our games?

And credit David West for not taking the bait today.
    Last edited by Champ; 05-15-2017 at 10:12 PM.

On that note remember when people went to our games?

And credit David West for not taking the bait today.

Back when the league was more rigged than it is today.

Back when the league was more rigged than it is today.
    Never forget

Last edited by Champ; 05-15-2017 at 10:58 PM.

Want to talk about this game so far?

Want to talk about this game so far?
    Nope

Cavs vs Warriors is going to be a fun series. Judging by officiating this is what the NBA wanted back in November. They got it.

I understand the Celtics won't win this series but the refs are being really blatant on the calls they're giving Cleveland and not Boston

Right now the Celtics are playing like they earned that number one draft pick.

Can we fast forward to CLE-GS yet?

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Gordon Hayward is going to Boston to become just another skid mark on Lebron's underpants? Don't think so.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Gordon Hayward is going to Boston to become just another skid mark on Lebron's underpants? Don't think so.
    We'll see. Celtics are closer to contending than Jazz and have better assets to improve further.

Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post
    We'll see. Celtics are closer to contending than Jazz and have better assets to improve further.
    You say closer to contending, but this series is showing that they are just a flavor of the month team. Here today, gone tomorrow. Sure they have the #1 pick, but who is to say that the pick will get them over the top. The Cavs are just corn holing people.

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    Can we fast forward to CLE-GS yet?
    Seriously, I mean really who wants to watch any of this

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Thread Information