Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 4/8 Is there a game today

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Did Curry even play? No! G.S. with exception of Durant benched most starters in 2nd half.

Quit the excuses!
    Excuses? Did you watch the game or understand who we had playing the majority of the minutes? Durant played 31 minutes and Klay played 27. Who did we have on the court that match up with them?

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Excuses? Did you watch the game or understand who we had playing the majority of the minutes? Durant played 31 minutes and Klay played 27. Who did we have on the court that match up with them?
    And who's fault is that?

And who's fault is that?

This makes no sense. I'm not the biggest Gentry fan, but why would he want to risk injury to Davis and Cousins in a meaningless game? Golden State is still trying to clinch the number 1 seed so of course they would play most of their stars. They sat their starters in the 2nd half because they were destroying the Pels second stringers who happen to be getting a trial run to see if they are worth keeping for next year. You're just trying to stir the pot as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    This makes no sense. I'm not the biggest Gentry fan, but why would he want to risk injury to Davis and Cousins in a meaningless game? Golden State is still trying to clinch the number 1 seed so of course they would play most of their stars. They sat their starters in the 2nd half because they were destroying the Pels second stringers who happen to be getting a trial run to see if they are worth keeping for next year. You're just trying to stir the pot as usual.
    Shocker. It's growing so old.
    Last edited by PelsFan2313; 04-09-2017 at 04:45 PM.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Basketball Guru
    And who's fault is that?

lol you are something else lol....man you give me my comic relief.....

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    Okay. I agree is does not matter anyway. House is going to be cleaned.

http://www.pelicansreport.com/showth...ges-in-future&
    Last edited by Champ; 04-09-2017 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    Shocker. It's growing so old.
    Agreed.

And who's fault is that?

Sometimes you act like you do not even follow the team or the NBA. Everyone knows why AD and Cousins were not playing and that we really had no chance of winning. So, why are you making a big deal about it? Move on.

Commish has his way they won't be resting next season.

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/03/2...mo-adam-silver

Thread Information