Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So who do you believe McNamara or Fisher?

So who do you believe McNamara or Fisher?

Who's side are you on now? M.M. or Fisher? The issue is Cousins extension.

OR

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    McNamara gets worse and worse as time passes.

The emo grrrrl vs Trump but as a sad amateur writer.

If we start winning, better will come.

Doesn't Boogie qualify for the 5th year 30% Max Criteria since he's been All-NBA second team two times in his career (2015, 2016)?

Edit: Nevermind, I think you have to come off your rookie-scale contract for that exception.

Though, I do think players that play 7-9 years qualify for a 30% Tier 2 max, regardless of their All-NBA accolades.

Boogie will have 7 years once this season is up, so I think he qualifies like Fisher suggested.

Fisher is right about the designated player exception not applying too, since Boogie would still need to be in Sacramento (the team that drafted him) for that to apply.

#Confusion
    Last edited by PelsFan2313; 03-25-2017 at 08:19 PM.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

That was very sad to see from McNamara
    I'm a grinder

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tthier2 View Post
    Well, as Arrogant and pompous & egomaniacal as McNamara is, he is correct . Fisher is a loser. Why? I'll tell you why. He has the exact same traits as McNamara.

I just read what they post, picking sides is futile!
    It's that the Hornets unashamedly quit so quickly in Game 4 after fans in New Orleans showed up this season with greater regularity than the team could have ever dreamed, shaming misinformed know-it-alls like me who kept telling you that local residents couldn't possibly invest their time and money into something as trivial as rooting for the local basketball team while still recovering from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. - Mark Stien ESPN

I choose no side here

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    McNamara is a loser, and that's quite evident when you read that last post.

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    McNamara is a loser, and that's quite evident when you read that last post.
    Right fisher is pathetic as well but that last line took the cake

There's some deeply rooted hate between those 2... MM's tweet before that last one though

https://twitter.com/SilverAndMac/sta...72441523298305

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    There's some deeply rooted hate between those 2... MM's tweet before that last one though

Lol, wow, wonder where all that is coming from. But yea, big egos at play, it seems.

Me personally, I'm enjoying the anti hero/ Stone Cold Steve Austin Verizon of McNamara. He may not be the hero/blogger we want, but he is the hero/blogger we all need.

"Stone Cold" Michael McNamara has a nice ringer to it.

Btw I'm a huge wrestling fan so I'm bias towards heels rather then faces. HBK >Hart. Miz > Cena. HHH > Shovel
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post
    He's been frequently wrong on his player evaluations over the years, and spent significant time trying to convince people resigning Asik was the right move. He's a fan with a connection, but still fan is short for fanatic, and in his case he's a self acknowledged sociopath. So he's a fanatic sociopath who's info is no more reliable than a coin toss.

That being said, he's just a dude on twitter and on a message board. I'm not sure what the fuss is about on either side, pro or con. He's just a dude.

If you want to follow someone who doesn't boast of his fighting ability based on how much he benches, follow Kushner or Madison. Or Fisher.
    He is indeed a sociopath and I remember well when he was saying we should trade Anderson for Asik

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post
    He's been frequently wrong on his player evaluations over the years, and spent significant time trying to convince people resigning Asik was the right move. He's a fan with a connection, but still fan is short for fanatic, and in his case he's a self acknowledged sociopath. So he's a fanatic sociopath who's info is no more reliable than a coin toss.

That being said, he's just a dude on twitter and on a message board. I'm not sure what the fuss is about on either side, pro or con. He's just a dude.

If you want to follow someone who doesn't boast of his fighting ability based on how much he benches, follow Kushner or Madison. Or Fisher.

my fav one is about ish smith...saying ish dont belong in the NBA and had some of his followers on here preaching that like it was gospel....

ish was in the top 4 in assist while playing for us and imo the best true PG AD has played with........in a game against OKC which we played short handed with a 7 man roster i think and ish was the leading scorer going 8-24 i think..now mac was going off on ish because he was the leading scorer on a short handed team and focusing on his 8-24 shooting night....my thing was why are you going off on ish bad shooting night when you said that he dont belong in the NBA so in his mind i said that you should expect worst than that from him but our star guard gordon went 6 for 21 something like that and you dont kill gordon for his bad night.......hell, we had a chance to win that game too...

im glad ish found a home and wish he was our backup PG......

I choose to ignore both of them , There is no lesser of 2 evils there

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    I like both of them for their passion for basketball. I don't know them personally but I think they both are knowledgeable. I still think one of us could build our own fan base if we were motivated to do it.

Btw McNamara is wrong ALL the time. I've been right about things more than him. I will prove this once the regular season is over. So far all of my predictions have come true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If intelligence was measured by the ability to predict future outcomes accurately every time, there would be a lot of stupid people in the NBA.

MM is so childish sometimes. Has Fisher ever fired a shot like this at MM?

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    If intelligence was measured by the ability to predict future outcomes accurately every time, there would be a lot of stupid people in the NBA.
    Lots of people accurately predict outcomes in the NBA. Just like some people are better at scouting. I predict we will beat the Jazz tonight. I hope they win. Would be a great confidence booster.

Quote Originally Posted by RUFshreve View Post
    MM is so childish sometimes. Has Fisher ever fired a shot like this at MM?
    Fisher is an adult. McNamara is a narcissistic guy who is self absorbed. McNamara called himself a sociopath lol. He's not a sociopath, he craves attention. Sociopaths don't announce that they're sociopaths and they usually don't even have insight that they are sociopathic. Like I said, more than anything the guy craves attention.

I researched what started this and the op is responsible for this. McNamara is sensitive af but champ you seriously have some deep issues. I don't know what your intent is, but the act is growing tired.

I agree
    SIGN A SF

LMAO. Is Mac a drunk?

I researched what started this and the op is responsible for this. McNamara is sensitive af but champ you seriously have some deep issues. I don't know what your intent is, but the act is growing tired.

Thread Information