Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Food for thought. Can we lure them?

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    There's also this (sorry, only allowed 1 vid per post it seems):

Just...not a terribly great idea I think.

P.S. I should again mention Ty Lawson if you wanted to look at a poor man's version, who has had a bounceback year, works well with Cousins, likes uptempo, and yet is likely still very affordable this summer. Obviously having him near Bourbon Street would be a risk, but it could be a real talent upgrade on the cheap, and there are reasons he might actually come.
    Thank you for these reminders. Hopefully that's enough for people to move past the idea and utilize their roster shake-up imaginations for better fitting players and scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    That's from November man. CP already (verbally) declared he's resigning with the Clippers. Give it up.
    I highly doubt Paul is coming back here and, if I had to bet, I'm betting he resigns with the Clippers. Having said that (as it pertains to a player's verbal commitment), I still remember this gem from CP3: "I would love to be here. I want to win many, many championships here." And, then he forced his way out outta here after the season ended.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    There's also this (sorry, only allowed 1 vid per post it seems):

I could see an argument for this being a basketball play. Cousins was falling out of bounds because of how CP3 tried to get the steal, throwing the ball off him makes sense. I definitely don't think CP3 is coming back, although cant lie it would be awesome if he did. In addition to being one of the best distributors he is really accurate from 3 point range. I don't typically like the idea of adding a PG with Jrue but with those 2 it would be something

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    That's from November man. CP already (verbally) declared he's resigning with the Clippers. Give it up.
    And Durant verbally declared to stay in OKC. If it is not on paper signed anything is possible!

Thread Information