Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Pelicans vs. Timberwolves Gameday Thread

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Frazier should still lead the 2nd unit. He's at too much of a disadvantage on the defensive end. They should go ahead and start Moore, but let Hill initiate the offense like against Houston.
    I've been wanting this since Cousins came here and our carousel of journeyman have failed to produce starting at the two....Though I have gotten pushback here and on TD for it.

Now that we have "instant grits" and Solo is finally finding(fingers crossed) some consistency as a secondary facilitator, I would like to see Moore back in the starting lineup.

That way you have three ball movers, that can all play defense, and our most consistent outside shooter to help spacing. Jrue is clearly not the floor general we may have wanted him to be, more of a combo guard. But I think it works better when you have two other guys that can facilitate and distribute.

Let Frazier and grits run the bench mob with Cunningham and rotating in AD/Cousins, sprinkled in with D-Mo or Ajinca.

Salomon Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Jordan Crawford!

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    I've been wanting this since Cousins came here and our carousel of journeyman have failed to produce starting at the two....Though I have gotten pushback here and on TD for it.

Now that we have "instant grits" and Solo is finally finding(fingers crossed) some consistency as a secondary facilitator, I would like to see Moore back in the starting lineup.

That way you have three ball movers, that can all play defense, and our most consistent outside shooter to help spacing. Jrue is clearly not the floor general we may have wanted him to be, more of a combo guard. But I think it works better when you have two other guys that can facilitate and distribute.

Let Frazier and grits run the bench mob with Cunningham and rotating in AD/Cousins, sprinkled in with D-Mo or Ajinca.
    Yea, interesting we really haven't seen much of Moore starting at all. Like Gentry thinks the bench unit would fall apart if Moore wasn't coming off the bench? Or maybe for staggered minute purposes. But yea like you said, now that Crawford's playing this well as a bench scorer at SG, would seem to be a good move to at least try Moore starting.

Cousins
    Davis
    Hill
    Moore
    Holiday
    ---
    Frazier
    Crawford
    Cunningham
    Ajinca
    Cook
    D-Mo
    Diallo
    ---
    Asik
    Pondexter

The team has to send tape to the league. That's just beyond ridiculous and it's every game.
    This is what I have been thinking they should do. Has this ever happened before? Has it worked?

The team has to send tape to the league. That's just beyond ridiculous and it's every game.
    He had this same issue in Sacramento and the Kings fans actually started a petition online to try and get some kind of action taken towards it.

Cousins has a bad temper but he is by all means a nice and friendly guy so I'm not sure why he gets such a short leash. Cousins doesn't do half the antics that a guy like Draymond Green does and yet Cousins has more techs than Green which is ridiculous imo.

Thread Information