Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pelicans Vs. Heat Gameday thread 3/15

Quote Originally Posted by Motivation2k12 View Post
    solomon hill shouldnt be in this game
    He shouldn't be on this team....but Demps.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by pelicanchamp View Post
    The main reason we are losing is Miami is better than us right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They also have aggressive guards that are not afraid to take charge.

I guess you fire Gentry because AD and Boogie only hit 50% of their pair free throws huh.....just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Quit whining.
    That's what I thought lol

The tattoo on that Miami players neck is weird looking. What does it say?

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Uhh really? Lmao so I guess the warriors or the Cavs never complain huh okay buddy
    You get out here with your facts!

We don't suck, Miami is just the better team right now and finished the game strong. Showed a lot of fight on the road against a team that's on fire. Just didn't have enough in the tank in the end.

Miami isn't a flashy team, if man are they good for a team absent a super star.

Gentry supporters how sad is it you have to blame the refs.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJacket View Post
    You get out here with your facts!
    True I forgot where I was for a sec that my fault

Quote Originally Posted by PelsTakeFlight View Post
    We don't suck, Miami is just the better team right now and finished the game strong. Showed a lot of fight on the road against a team that's on fire. Just didn't have enough in the tank in the end.

Boy you got that right. Won enough games to not get that pick.

Gentry supporters how sad is it you have to blame the refs.
    You haven't spit one fact or stat from tonight's game to validate your opinion. Leave on good terms while you can.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    AD got outmuscled in the paint by Whiteside

How did we not exploit their bigs when we have AD and Boogie? We shouldn't have taken a shot outside of 5 feet from the basket.

Quote Originally Posted by TPDG22 View Post
    You haven't spit one fact or stat from tonight's game to validate your opinion. Leave on good terms while you can.
    Be careful he'll msg you and threaten to make the mods ban you lol

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    He shouldn't be on this team....but Demps.
    Isn't this his(Demps) last year on contract? Still no extension. Take note.

Isn't this his last year on contract? Still no extension. Take note.
    Gosh, I hope he is. Neither of these guys should be part of this franchise moving forward after this season.

Better coached team won tonight. You didn't see any of their players pull up for a 30 foot shot for no apparent reason.

But at least Gentry is a fun coach for the guys.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    How did we not exploit their bigs when we have AD and Boogie? We shouldn't have taken a shot outside of 5 feet from the basket.
    Don't you wish you could ask gentry that question bc come on lol how did we not take advantage

When your team has to play 5 on 8 every night the odds are against every time.

I'm officially off the Jrue Holiday bandwagon for him to resign with this club. He's never aggressive and always turn the ball over.

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Don't you wish you could ask gentry that question bc come on lol how did we not take advantage
    Nobody will ask. Cousins should have had 35 on 25 shots minimum. And I mean off 70% post ups. When they ignored the Babbit matchup early I just knew this would not go well.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    The refs have made some. Ad calls. It's not the reason we are losing though. Gentry is up against a very good coach. I think we are 1-2 role players away from being a dominant team. The heat are definitely much better now. They are well coached. I like Gentry but unfortunately I think needs to go. We should fire gentry and get a new coach. Then we need to have a successful offseason. We have an opportunity to do something special.

I don't care what anyone says, and I'm not blaming it all on the refs, but damn! we would at least had a better and closer game if they would call a foul against the opposing team once and a while! It's been seriously out of hand since getting cousins, and now it's starting to move onto others now! It's making games very hard to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Nobody will ask. Cousins should have had 35 on 25 shots minimum. And I mean off 70% post ups. When they ignored the Babbit matchup early I just knew this would not go well.
    They weren't even bringing a double are kidding how do you not go to him every time down until they make you do something else

Let Erman finish out the season. Arena was loudest of the year when Gentry got tossed(Clippers game) and Erman took over and won the game.

Thread Information