Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: The benching of Boogie

It is what it is.
    Last edited by Champ; 03-21-2017 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hornetsrebirth View Post
    I bet you could find examples of any great player not wanting to come out the game. I specifically remember that happening with Chris Paul. If he actually does something to cause a problem I will join the ranks to condemn is attitude but right now, hell no. The chip on boogies shoulder is just the edge that this team needed.
    I'll tell you that I saw with my own two eyes Boogie screaming at Frazier. I mean screaming. And AD pushing him off. This was during a Pels run, not when they were down.

Quote Originally Posted by 916_OutKast View Post

deh ever catch dat gorilla that busted outa da zoo and punched you in da eye?

Boogie is perfect for taking the fun out of seeing your team play. All his crying and stupid fouls made me wanna drink more. I had the blinders on just like you all and only saw what I wanted to see. His treatment by the refs was earned over time and he just wears people down with his bs. He has all the tools to be one of the best, but he will never get to the top. He's had it his way all his life and a bunch of yes men to kiss his azz all along the way. Treats most teammates like crap and will never be a winner until he changes his ways. I waited and waited for that change and after 3/4 years knew he would never change. Yes he played on my crap team and didn't have great players around him, but he didn't help with his crying and stupid outbursts.

Mark my words you ALL will think what I think now if he signs with you long term. I was at first about the trade(because we didn't get enough in return) but damn am I happy not to see that balloon head play on my ream anymore. It's nice not to see the crying and moaning anymore. Yes we will suck for awhile but for the first time in a long time we play like a team that likes one another.

You've only had a small sample size of him and I understand the most of you are all hot and bothered right now. In good time the honeymoon will be over and all you'll have left is a rode hard and put away wet long term commitment.

Enjoy the Sloppy Seconds
    We will have fun in the playoffs next year while your team is still tanking for a draft pick. AD is the man on this team and Cousins knows it. You can see it on the bench and how AD talks to him. Sacramento did not have another player/coach that Cousin respected. He respects AD and will listen to him.

A trade in the offseason would put us in a better position than before we had Boogie. Not endorsing it but think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    No one could account for the good fortune that there was an organization out there that irrational that the Pels would benefit from.

What the Pels pulled off with Cousins is like those 4-5 threads every month where some random poster suggests we should package Solo, Asik, Diallo and a first rounder to Indy for Paul George. Everyone would rightly point and laugh. Heck just suggest Buddy and a first rounder plus Evans and Galloway for Paul George and you get laughed out.

....Turns out there was one owner out there that saw threads like that and thought, "yeah, sounds good. Not even going to bother finding out what all other teams might offer."

And it should be noted, that allstar break last year, the rumors from Lowe and Woj were that Loomis handcuffed Demps from selling the first rounder that became Hield. In pure Demps world, without interference, Cousins is probably on some random team that drafted Buddy right now.

Demps is about the luckiest GM alive right now. Failed for years and then thanks to such poor management, ownership was concerned he would sell the farm last season so they forced a handicap onto him. Even then, had Philly not over-valued the market, we are likely talking about a Jrue, Buddy, AD, Jahlil Okafor core.
    So he is responsible for all of the moves that became bad but doesn't get credit for the good ones cause he got lucky? He got lucky drafting Buddy cause Loomis didnt let him trade that pick? Maybe he would have traded that pick for Cousins and we'd have had him a few months earlier? One could look at Dell thinking that he got unlucky with some trades but was brilliant with others, but that for sure would not be you cause you just hate the guy. I wanted him fired but right now we are in a great, I mean freacking great position to build a real contender in the VERY NEAR future. I dont care if he got lucky or unlucky or whatever. I am very result oriented and I am very content with the result right now or with the potential. I would never agree to fire a manager that would put my organization or business in this position. At least not right now. I mean right now I would not even allow to talk about it.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    BUMP

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    BUMP
    Lmao

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    That's just a fiery guy. Look at his expression after making the alley oop pass to AD against the Grizzlies, that's what you are getting from him.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    It says a lot about Cousins that out of all the big plays he made last night, the one where he had the most emotional reaction was the play where he got AD involved. Cousins is a team player.

BUMP
    hehehe

Lonzo Ball is the real deal. His dad doing work too. What could have been? Oh well we have Boogie and that is good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Lonzo Ball is the real deal. His dad doing work too. What could have been? Oh well we have Boogie and that is good enough.
    Go bandwagon his team then

Sent from my Phone
    No Trade List: Hornets

Sent from my Phone
    U mad?

Sent from my Phone
    Man you shouldn't even bother it's like arguing with a 12 year old

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    He already blocked me on twitter (@phelpsalot), hopefully he'll block me on here too

Sent from my Phone

Seems like you have a problem with different opinions. Why do you post here then?

But it is okay for you to attack a Sacramento fan that posted here yesterday& a Houston fan tha posted here last week?

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    But it is okay for you to attack a Sacramento fan that posted here yesterday& a Houston fan tha posted here last week?
    They are in enemy territory trying to troll. So that makes them fair game. They get treated just like Falcons fans starting crap on saints report.
    Last edited by DaFranchise80; 03-22-2017 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    They are in enemy territory trying to troll. So that makes them fair game. They get treated just like Falcons fans starting crap on saints report.
    So we are trying to be like S.R. now?

Thread Information