Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Pels vs. Hornets Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    im going to need all of yall to put some blame on boogie for checking out of the game......gentry did the right thing the way the game was going and this was AD night to shine and he did......boogie needs to get his damn mind right.......and yes gentry is not the right coach for AD and boogie as a duo......

You saying he is not happy?

Let that sink in,

Great game great win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put me all in with Crawford for this season and next. He has "it", and "it" is something we have lacked outside of AD for quite some time. Kid has been automatic since his arrival.

He has a 22.34 PER
    Avg of 14/3/2/1 over .450% from 3.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Tim Cato ✔ @tim_cato
    Pelicans are 3-6 since the Boogie trade

first win: Cousins suspended
    second win: Cousins fouled out
    third win: Cousins benched in 4th

tired of cousins thinking he is a pg
    Last edited by All Metro; 03-11-2017 at 10:04 PM.
    SIGN A SF

Quote Originally Posted by Captaustin View Post
    I'm all in to sign Crawford long term, let him start the rest of this season, and come off the bench next year when we can sign a better player!
    Agreed 1000X! Please Gentry stop trying to put Cousins always behind the 3 PT line. Let him work on the wing/post. Honestly, he just needs to go! Crawford please get him long term!

In other news, since T. Jones has joined the Bucks, he has yet to play a single minute. Been 4 games.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    In other news, since T. Jones has joined the Bucks, he has yet to play a single minute. Been 4 games.
    I just thought about that...I went to go look at his game game logs to see how he was doing.... zilch is what I found
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrEtGIuCYAAUHds.jpg

Pels now 8-4 when Hill scores 10+ points

To win a close game like this on the Road is Just awsome! AD was amazing. Boogie is getting in fouls trouble in every single game - maybe he is trying to much? Referees of course are not helping him. This is strange.

U-L-M...Geaux Hawks Geaux djpaul89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    im going to need all of yall to put some blame on boogie for checking out of the game......gentry did the right thing the way the game was going and this was AD night to shine and he did......boogie needs to get his damn mind right.......and yes gentry is not the right coach for AD and boogie as a duo......
    Right I was surprised reading the game thread. I fully agree with Cousins getting benched and so did a few others on Twitter. His energy, fouling, and turnovers were awful the entire game.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Refs must hate Cousins cause the Refs shows no love with the whistle

Quote Originally Posted by Creative View Post
    To win a close game like this on the Road is Just awsome! AD was amazing. Boogie is getting in fouls trouble in every single game - maybe he is trying to much? Referees of course are not helping him. This is strange.
    MM brought up a good point last night. Cousins is playing a lot more center than he usually does AND our pace is faster than he's used to. Therefore, he's playing more possessions per 36, and more "in the paint", so its not surprising he's drawing more fouls. If we can get consistent perimeter shooting it will open things up, and we probably should slow the pace just a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Just based off the box score... Yes please. Immediately.
    Dell is going to let him walk ... I have no confidence in him locking up a decent perimeter scorer
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    MM brought up a good point last night. Cousins is playing a lot more center than he usually does AND our pace is faster than he's used to. Therefore, he's playing more possessions per 36, and more "in the paint", so its not surprising he's drawing more fouls. If we can get consistent perimeter shooting it will open things up, and we probably should slow the pace just a bit.
    This is so True. Good post.
    Do You think that Gentry can fix it? Maybe Crawford is the answer?

Thread Information