Pelicans Report

Thread: How long will it take to overtake Denver ?

How long will it take to overtake Denver ?

Looking at the schedule I say March 26. We play them 3 times but they also get SAC three times. DEN also is finished with GS.
    We had quite a few interesting conversations as we pondered and navigated the nightly canopy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrimpnose View Post
    Looking at the schedule I say March 26. We play them 3 times but they also get SAC three times. DEN also is finished with GS.
    Its good they are done w/ GS - GS might give them the game so they don't have to face us in the playoffs.

I say conservatively Denver goes 11-15 here on out:

Home W - Nets, Hornets, Kings, Lakers
    Home L - Griz, Wizards, Celtics, Clippers, Rockets, Cavs, Thunder, Pels x 2

Away W - Kings x2, Bucks, Portland, Hornets, Heat, Mavs
    Away L - Bulls, Pacers, Pels, Thunder, Rockets x2

I have NO idea how the Pels will play - I'm optimistic and giving them all the Den games - the easiest road would be Pels go 13-12 or better and sweep the 3 remaining Den games. If we finish strong and Boogie gels quick - I actually think we can go at least 15-10 which means we could drop a game in the Denver series and still be OK. It will all come down to the wire.

Has a team every come out hot after a big trade? I would think team would have to gel and Gentry gonna have to adapt(LOL, HE WON'T) his system. I don't his systems ever had a top center to accommodate.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Has a team every come out hot after a big trade? I would think team would have to gel and Gentry gonna have to adapt(LOL, HE WON'T) his system. I don't his systems ever had a top center to accommodate.
    Very possible he does now, because if he Fs this up he'll never be a head coach again in the NBA. His job rides on us making the playoffs.
    Jrue dat

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Unfortuntely this might be the case. I still remember how bad was GS in their first game this year

Thread Information