Pelicans Report

Thread: Rumors: Lopez and Bogdanovic availables

Rumor Rumors: Lopez and Bogdanovic availables

Brook Lopez, Bojan Bogdanovic, Luis Scola, Trevor Booker and Randy Foye are availables.

"New Orleans Pelicans gave up several key role players in the Cousins deal. They may want to add a shooter as a deadly weapon in their run to make the playoffs (...) The Nets have three veterans that could potentially draw interest in the form of second-round picks. Luis Scola, Trevor Booker, and Randy Foye are high character veterans that would be a nice end of the bench pieces for potential playoff teams. While they may not garner high profile attention, acquiring second rounders again gives the Nets another chance to add young talent".

http://www.hashtagbasketball.com/bro...pez-bogdanovic
    "The greatest threat to the domination is the equality."

Would be worth a 2nd rounder to clear Ajinca's contract and pick up Foye and/or Harris. Bogdanavic would be okay, but he seems more like a bigger slow SF type, when we need quicker SG types.

Also, while Foye's game certainly isn't what it used to be, he still can play a good back-up role and would also be the type of older, high character vet that the team currently lacks right now.
    Last edited by Rheem654; 02-21-2017 at 10:42 PM.

I wouldn't mind Foye, especially for a second round pick. Regardless of how one feels about Bogdanovic's fit on the team as currently constructed, I think his price will end up being too steep given the number of teams interested in him and the position he plays.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Quote Originally Posted by bustahyndes View Post

I was gonna say. Bojangles is already gone
    Jrue dat

Thread Information