Pelicans Report

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36

Thread: DeMarcus Cousins? {merged}

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Member when some guy here said Minnesota, Denver, and Portland were all in "much" better position to get better than the stupid Pelicans. Member? I member.
    I know I said that, because prior to 5 days ago they all looked to be.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

OutKast

why in world Casspi was included in this trade?

Looks like Joeger does not like him

what is Your point on him?

P.S. I love Casspi in this trade...

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Winning cures everything.
    If DC had half the talent of AD or let alone JH things would have been different.
    The next best player he has next to him is RG and he is chucker.

True BUT it will still crash and burner son. I hope not but I've seen his sickness for to long to be fooled any longer. He will show his true colors in no time and all who play with him will want to head for the hills. I'm telling you that he's just not right upstairs man. The escalator doesn't go to the top floor most days. Dude cost himself $30mil+ because of his lack of focus and you think winning will cure that. Those technical will keep on adding up for the 2nd half of the season and he WILL hurt your team. He just can't control his emotions. Like I said he's a great player but just not a winner in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by pawel View Post
    OutKast

why in world Casspi was included in this trade?

Looks like Joeger does not like him

what is Your point on him?

P.S. I love Casspi in this trade...
    Casspi played his best ball last year and I love the dude but he got screwed by Joeger. Coach had a hard on for Barnes and gave him most of the playing time and left casspi to rot on the bench. He loved sacramento and signed for peanuts to play and got the royal shaft. Dmc loves casspi and he still has game. Great energy guy that can hit from the outside and play some quality minutes for your team. he's no throw in he can still ball. Another player that we let go for nothing

Vlade and Vivek sure know how to raw dog us season ticket holders real good.

Quote Originally Posted by 916_OutKast View Post
    True BUT it will still crash and burner son. I hope not but I've seen his sickness for to long to be fooled any longer. He will show his true colors in no time and all who play with him will want to head for the hills. I'm telling you that he's just not right upstairs man. The escalator doesn't go to the top floor most days. Dude cost himself $30mil+ because of his lack of focus and you think winning will cure that. Those technical will keep on adding up for the 2nd half of the season and he WILL hurt your team. He just can't control his emotions. Like I said he's a great player but just not a winner in my view.
    I guess the Mrs tickled you Elmo already lol?

Yeah the Boogie going awol on us is what made me nervous about the trade, it could go anyway imo. Especially with the kind of Coach we have, he's really chill.

I picture it as having the Hulk as your flatmate. He's cool most of the time, but if he ever blows up, you'll need to find a new place.

My ideal world has Callipari coming in after Gentry does a subpar job with the team. We'll see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

The thing about the trade is:

Let's say Boogie is all those things behind the scene. Let's say he still has all the issues and for some reason even the respect he has for AD isn't enough to change him.

The thing is, we gave up so little for him that this summer if we already know he's not going to work out, we can probably still recoup a 1st round pick and a talented young player for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    The thing about the trade is:

Let's say Boogie is all those things behind the scene. Let's say he still has all the issues and for some reason even the respect he has for AD isn't enough to change him.

The thing is, we gave up so little for him that this summer if we already know he's not going to work out, we can probably still recoup a 1st round pick and a talented young player for him.
    so the risk is low (we have to give credit to Dell for not giving the 2019 pick) but there is a real chance that this team will compete, I mean seriously compete with everybody for the highest goal. How many teams can say that? And it all can happen very soon I love this trade. Even if Dell lucked out this is all he needed cause this was the thing he was to be bad at. If he is great at getting fillers then it's all he has to do now (and sign Jrue )

Very good article with some behind the scene info, here: How a private jet ride boosted DeMarcus Cousins' fresh start http://sports.yahoo.com/news/766374-031535387.html

"The greatest threat to the domination is the equality."

Thread Information