Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Eric Gordon: Pelicans 'Always Been A Little Dysfunctional'

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    Dude never wanted to play for NOLA and he let it be known. Him winning this year's three point competition at SKC is the equivalent of Junior Galette winning the Super Bowl at the Mercedes Benz Superdome as a member of the Atlanta Falcons. It's just all around disgusting.
    Not quite

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    What did Ryno say that was so negative besides stating that he's getting more open shots playing with Harden in D'antoni's system? Which is the truth. Gordon has been dogging our franchise since day one while collecting a paycheck. I'd rather he just move on and enjoy a resurrection in his career because the Pels have already moved on.
    Who signed Gordon to an extension here? Think about that one. Oh and while I'm at it

http://www.nola.com/pelicans/index.s...hot_at_ne.html

Ryan Anderson took a shot at his former team during the Houston Rockets' media day when he said he's had more open looks during pickup games with his new teammates than he had in the past four years.

Anderson signed a four-year, $80 million contract with the Rockets this summer after playing the past four seasons with the New Orleans Pelicans.

When told about Anderson's comments, Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry gave a sarcastic reply: ''Great, that's good. That's terrific. We're happy for him.''

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Who signed Gordon to an extension here? Think about that one. Oh and while I'm at it

http://www.nola.com/pelicans/index.s...hot_at_ne.html
    What other choice did they have but to re-sign Gordon? You trade Chris Paul and then you let your centerpiece around that trade walk? Hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    There is a lot of butt hurt in this thread. None of us know what any of these guys really think but people are mad because this guy spoke his mind. I respect him more for saying how he felt than the guy that lies in front of the camera and then secretly sabotages the team behind closed doors. Also, why does this forum hold on to stuff for so long. This anger and vitriol should be being directed at relevant topics like this dumpster fire that is the 2017 Pelicans.
    He can say whatever he wants. Does not mean I have to like it. I can't satnd him with a passion...sue me.

Thread Information