Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jazz vs Pels gameday thread 2/8/17

Have they fired Demps and Gentry yet?

I think they call it being a little "clumsy".

Quote Originally Posted by MistaWhoDat View Post
    More than any other player I've ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Franchise
    We just seemed to win enough to prob be in top 10 but not top 5 where the really good players are.

Quote Originally Posted by MistaWhoDat View Post
    Yea let's hope the pull off this trade for Okafor we need a low post offensive threat in s big way because this team can't consistently make shots .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah but I would give up Holiday instead of the first pick. I rather have Frazier than have to pony up a near max deal for a PG that would be the third option.

The Franchise
    My thing is if we strike out on everything at least Jrue and Davis should keep us close to .500 if we stay relatively healthy. I hope Jrue stays for 22-24 million a year, much more than that I'd be worried about signing another near max player.

Quote Originally Posted by tdcreator View Post
    My thing is if we strike out on everything at least Jrue and Davis should keep us close to .500 if we stay relatively healthy. I hope Jrue stays for 22-24 million a year, much more than that I'd be worried about signing another near max player.
    I say Holiday will receive near max or max deal is because Mike Conley got it last year. Also, the 76ers want him and will have a ton of cash to spend (and will be willing to spend it on him). That's why I rather just deal him and get it over with and at least get Okafor and keep our first pick. I know short term we will be giving up a solid PG but in the long term we have Frazier (a starting quality PG on a great contract), cap space to spend on a solid free agent, a top 5 pick in a loaded draft, a 1st round pick in next year's draft, and a pretty good low post scoring C (who oozes with potential).

At this point I dont think it matter who they bring in until the coaching changes.

Way too many lazy passes, unforced errors, ball watching on defense, dumb shots.

And Okafor scored those 20 points and 8 rebounds in 25 minutes. He didn't really play as much as you'd think in what was a close game.

Quote Originally Posted by stormcenter View Post
    Have they fired Demps and Gentry yet?
    I think we are waiting for Okafor or something like that.

Can't blame them for playing it tonight.

Thread Information