Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Pelicans @ Bulls gameday thread 1/14/17

Im cool wit just lettin AD fill the stats at this point

The games over Gentry.....just like the season.
    Start tanking mother######

What's that pick looking like right now?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJacket View Post
    8. But that's only because Jrue missed games to start the season. We'll probably end up like the Saints and pick 11th while missing the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJacket View Post
    http://www.tankathon.com/

Stop blaming Gentry its these dumb********** players we have I've never seen a more inconsistent group of players in my life . We have two sure fire keepers on this roster AD and Heild the rest can take the first bus out of town . Jrue and Reke act like they're disinterested most of the time and they suppose to be our second and third best players can't win with players like that sorry to tell you .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MistaWhoDat View Post
    Stop blaming Gentry its these dumb********** players we have I've never seen a more inconsistent group of players in my life . We have two sure fire keepers on this roster AD and Heild the rest can take the first bus out of town . Jrue and Reke act like they're disinterested most of the time and they suppose to be our second and third best players can't win with players like that sorry to tell you .

That's why this upcoming draft is so important. It's our only chance to put the right piece around AD and develop him along with Hield. Demps' young vet experiment has officially failed.

If we had the first five picks in next years draft we still aren't winning anything for awhile this team needs somebody besides Dell he has failed us we need someone with a different approach bigtime .

Man, you think will all that rebounding and boxing out trouble, playing Asik could have helped some. Guess they're intent on keeping him on the bench, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheem654 View Post
    Man, you think will all that rebounding and boxing out trouble, playing Asik could have helped some. Guess they're intent on keeping him on the bench, though.
    In the first half they had 21 second chance points, we had 6. So instead of making a change, like Asik on the boards, Gentry did nothing to correct an obvious problem and the second half the results were the same. I have not been critical of him till now but that was sad to watch. He does not have a full command of all game and player strengths and weaknesses. Great assistant coach, like the uptempo, but no flexability.

Why is Tyreke allowed to chuck so much?
    Why does Solomon Hill plays 36minutes in NBA game?

Thread Information