Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Watching DM

Thing is , he was projected top 10 pick in draft , but decided to stay one more year in Europe, just dig some footage when he was 17-18yo , he was bassically Center who could easily run as point guard, you guys going to love him , if Pelicans staff and fans will show him respect he will stay even if salary will be smaller , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doS5Mc1iYog
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8w7DTfjMAo
    BTW , he brings visible energy into the game, when he was rocket , when he jumps in the game he always motivate his team to go high tempo challenging game

Last edited by LT_McBird; 01-09-2017 at 02:17 AM.

BTW , he is really bad free throw shooter , lack consistency too for example can score 40 in one game 7 in other, when he was healthy he was fastest 7ft in NBA at one point , most important thing in his game is , he is not selfish at all , will do anything for a win , pelicans shoild try to get Beverley / Ariza or both from Rockets , they have extremely good chemistry
    Last edited by LT_McBird; 01-09-2017 at 02:10 AM.

Thanks for your insight LT_McBird. Welcome to the site!

You probably don't know this, but many of us here were raving DMo fans a few years ago, and we concocted about 100 different trade ideas to get him over here

Nice to see that some of the teams respect their players. Pelicans is the first team that wright lithuanian player last name correctly���� respect for this team and i think Dmo will show his full potiancial here��✌️

He's that kind of player who will stay for less if he likes it here. I hope he does, he's a great fit next to to AD, which means he can showcase his skills best to his ability, I think that is also the reason why he chose Pels, that and also probably cause they really showed respect and promised a role to him on the team. My concern is that the only other players I liked from what I've seen so far besides AD and DMo(homer) were Hield and Galloway, but team has some assets, so it is not a huge problem. It is really possible to jump into contention if you got a superstar, which is the hardest thing to get in this league. And then you need some assets to build around your superstar. So everything is possible, just need to use the assets right.

i give it 2-3 more games until DMO is starting alongside AD

Perhaps we found our Hassan Whiteside.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    They have like, literally, polar opposite styles of play.

Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    They have like, literally, polar opposite styles of play.
    I meant in that, people were clamoring for HW after he had been bouncing around the league, and he finally hit his ideal landing spot in Miami, and he blossomed into an amazing player, perhaps we found a player who is in his ideal location, and is ready to blossom into the best player he can be.

I meant in that, people were clamoring for HW after he had been bouncing around the league, and he finally hit his ideal landing spot in Miami, and he blossomed into an amazing player, perhaps we found a player who is in his ideal location, and is ready to blossom into the best player he can be.
    One can hope. He fits Gentry's system, and he should play well next to AD.

Banned
    Does anyone else want to put an 'n' in his surname to make it Montiejunas?

I can't get my head around the fact there's no n in there

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I'm hoping for more of a third Gasol brother type player. Doesn't need to be an All-Star but a guy that moves the ball. Scores in the low post. Not an elite defender, but moves his feet and boxes out.

The most uncanny thing about it was how he was setting screens at the right spots. That euro ball education makes him a natural for our team. Really, really hope this all works out.

Because we need some good news.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    *sigh* I friggin' wish.

And I also HATE being right about players who aren't on our team. Jay Ajayi, Ziggy Ansah, DeMar DeRozan, Hassan Whiteside, Danielle Hunter...

At least we got Buddy Hield. A guy I feel will make many an All-Star game in the future.

Draft Pick
    If Motiejunas plays similarly to how he played against Boston...Play Offs are a possibility for this team.

PS. Just another Lithuanian passing by

Quote Originally Posted by Modis View Post
    If Motiejunas plays similarly to how he played against Boston...Play Offs are a possibility for this team.

PS. Just another Lithuanian passing by
    SVEIKI ATVYKĘ

Thread Information