Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Lakers AT Pels GAMEDAY Thread (11/29/16)

Quote Originally Posted by Blattman View Post
    I don't think going to D-league would change anything. Fans from other teams already call him bust and the new Jimmer. Getting more reps and playing time in D-league could help both the perception and his development, there's no downside in my opinion.

Ingram is 4 years younger and thin as paper, everybody expected him to struggle early in the season. In the mean time Hield was deemed as the most NBA ready prospect and it just turns out that he was not. I hope one day people will learn that shooting is not the most easily translatable skill in NBA.
    This. Give Buddy some damn minutes. Murray started the year off poor. But what got him going is that his coach continue to play him to instill trust in him and Murray confidence and rhythm picked up.

That's not happening to a rhythm shooter who barley gets consistent minutes.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Banned
    So strange how Buddy has had 2 18 point games already but has complete gone into his shell

I am so confused by the comments from AD and Gentry last night. AD said he wanted to keep playing because he is young and his body can handle it. Gentry said he kept AD out there because he wasn't comfortable with the game. I think out of fear Gentry will keep playing AD major minuets, and he will wear him out. He will essentially become the coach many feared we would be getting had we hired Tom Thibideau.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    I am so confused by the comments from AD and Gentry last night. AD said he wanted to keep playing because he is young and his body can handle it. Gentry said he kept AD out there because he wasn't comfortable with the game. I think out of fear Gentry will keep playing AD major minuets, and he will wear him out. He will essentially become the coach many feared we would be getting had we hired Tom Thibideau.
    Well there is a three day break between games, that probably factored into it.

Thread Information