Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: #Pelslife

Quote Originally Posted by Blattman View Post

When you GM had choice between Thibodeau, Malone and JVG, yet chose Alvin Gentry in part because he brought powerpoint presentation.

#PelsLife
    Lol! That's halrious!

When every year your fanbase act like the new roster is awesome that all national media is wrong in the offseason and after few games start to be more delusional than knick's fan about signing a superstar in FA.

#PelsLife
    This times 1,000,000,000,000. I'll add the fans that think this is a playoff team once Holiday and Reke get back.
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

#Pelslife

When every year your fanbase act like the new roster is awesome that all national media is wrong in the offseason and after few games start to be more delusional than knick's fan about signing a superstar in FA.

#PelsLife

When you GM had choice between Thibodeau, Malone and JVG, yet chose Alvin Gentry in part because he brought powerpoint presentation.

#PelsLife
    I just screamed. 😂😂😂 PowerPoint presentation LMAO

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar

#PelsLife
    Yo I'm dying right now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post

#Pelslife
    It's official, Gentry has no NFI

#Pelslife

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Trades Lopez for Evans. Trades a first for Asik because you've got no center. Sign Asik longterm to a ridiculous contract and reportedly have no interest in keeping Evans past his contract. Lopez is better than Evans or Asik.

#Pelslife
    @DanielVeuleman

#Pelslife

Banned

#Pelslife
    All going to plan we will own picks 1, 31 and 32 in the draft

How's that Gentry hire looking these days? Lol. The pels are the worst reality show ever. At this point, I say fire Demps and let Loomis GM full time. Then Loomis can ruin 2 teams.

When powerpoint slides get you a job, but the other guys actually knew basketball.

#Pelslife
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. West View Post
    Trades Lopez for Evans. Trades a first for Asik because you've got no center. Sign Asik longterm to a ridiculous contract and reportedly have no interest in keeping Evans past his contract. Lopez is better than Evans or Asik.

#Pelslife
    If I've learned anything from today's NBA, it is that you need to have good players everwhere on the court except the center position. As long as the big man can clog up the paint, rebound and keep fouling to a minimum you can get by. You CANNOT have your perimeter players pooing the court on either side of the ball if you want to annually make the playoffs. Wasting all of that space on Asik was a huge mistake regardless of how good he could have been, and honestly Rolo easily would suffice on any team with enough talent. We needed to shore up other areas of the court, and like you said we went for Tyreke who struggles to space the floor. So many blunders and (tbf to Demps) unfortunate injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Lelicans View Post
    All going to plan we will own picks 1, 31 and 32 in the draft
    Demps will trade our 1st for another young veteran that "hasn't peaked yet"! #Pelslife

Quote Originally Posted by Topdawg26 View Post
    Demps will trade our 1st for another young veteran that "hasn't peaked yet"! #Pelslife
    Said young vet then gets diagnosed with Cantmoveitus and never plays basketball again.

#pelslife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darren Collison has served his eight-game suspension and is expected to play Tuesday vs. New Orleans

#Pelslife

Jrue, Reke, and QPon are ahead of schedule. This is a playoff team with those guys.

#pelslife

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    Darren Collison has served his eight-game suspension and is expected to play Tuesday vs. New Orleans

#Pelslife
    Traded peak value Darren Collison for Trevor Ariza.

#Pelslife

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. West View Post
    Traded peak value Darren Collison for Trevor Ariza.

#Pelslife
    To be fair, do we make the playoffs that year without Ariza?

And Collison wasn't really considered a positive by most I've seen until he played for the Kings, years after his contract with us would have ended.
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Spend money guaranteeing players salary, developing culture as a team that values it's players. Letting Holiday take personal leave, giving guaranteed contracts to players as insentives, giving "thank you" contracts out, and getting rid of locker room cancers, being more patient with personnel and injuries than most other franchises. Fringe player no other team wanted given money for the start of the year waived after team gets off to terrible start and get called out by Matt Barnes for not being a player-friendly organization. #Pelslife

Blog Entries
    Whenever you go to an NBA power rankings page, you start at the bottom. #Pelslife
    audaci favet fortuna (Thanks, Harvey)- Fortune favors the bold.
    R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl
    Bourbon Street Shots
    Saints247
    @GerrityJoe

My Real Estate Brokerage--WeSellNola.com
    My Vape Stores-- Crescent City Vape

The Pelicans music person plays the same sound effects, and music over, and over, and over, and over,and over,and over,over, and over, and over, and over,and over,and over,over, and over, and over, and over,and over,and over,over, and over, and over, and over,and over,and over,over, and over, and over, and over,and over,and over

#Pelslife

The Pelicans music person plays the same sound effects, and music over, and over, and over, and over,and over,and over,over, and over, and over, and over,and over,and over,over, and over, and over, and over,and over,and over,over, and over, and over, and over,and over,and over,over, and over, and over, and over,and over,and over

#Pelslife
    Dayo! #Pelslife

Banned

#Pelslife
    Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Dayo! #Pelslife

Finally play a good game, but Steph Curry decides to hit an NBA record 13 3's out of 17 attempts. Lose by 10.

#PelsLife
    It's that the Hornets unashamedly quit so quickly in Game 4 after fans in New Orleans showed up this season with greater regularity than the team could have ever dreamed, shaming misinformed know-it-alls like me who kept telling you that local residents couldn't possibly invest their time and money into something as trivial as rooting for the local basketball team while still recovering from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. - Mark Stien ESPN

Thread Information