Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: #Pelslife

All the injuries Memphis has on there team and they are still above .500

#PelsLife

I'm Jrue Holiday and I'm not going to shoot this shot to end the half because I don't want to mess up my stats.

#PELSLIFE
    SIGN A SF

All-Star
    Hire a head coach because he did a nice PowerPoint presentation about how he can use Anthony Davis but the only plays drawn for him are low post and high post ISO so that the opponent can send an easy double team.

#PelsLife

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Delko View Post
    Hire a head coach because he did a nice PowerPoint presentation about how he can use Anthony Davis but the only plays drawn for him are low post and high post ISO so that the opponent can send an easy double team.

#PelsLife
    #DellsLife

Tom Benson rumored to be putting one of his coaches on the market for a discount and his name is not Alvin Gentry.

#PelsLife

Quote Originally Posted by Delko View Post

#PelsLife
    I feel like the only "play" that is ever run for AD is a cross-screen down low to somewhat free up AD enough to give him an entry pass. Then it's just a post up ISO.

Oh and the play where we throw AD an alley-oop from the side on the inbounds pass. Which I think we've called twice this year. And it didn't work either time.

Besides that it's just AD in a pick and roll with usually no spacing around the play. And usually both defenders in the pick and roll go towards the ball handler. Then another help defender runs at AD to take away the roll.

This is why our offensive efficiency is 26th in the league.

You find a stud bigman in the 2nd round of the draft, you give his minuets to a scrub center you can't get rid of quick enough.

#pelslife
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Hiring a career loser for a coach because you have a gm who wants to copy every winning team

1-6

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    You find a stud bigman in the 2nd round of the draft, you give his minuets to a scrub center you can't get rid of quick enough.

#pelslife
    I thought Asik had a DNP CD

Quote Originally Posted by Lelicans View Post
    I thought Asik had a DNP CD
    No, thats our other scrub center that we can't get rid of quick enough.

#pelslife

When you have more people cheering for the visiting team at home games. Upperdeck almost empty at home games.

#Pelslife

When your coach tells reporters "I don't give a damn about my job security." and his coaching decisions back that up.

#pelslife

When your driving through Texas and stop at Buc-ees, and you both are wearing Pels shirts, and the only thing said is "Gentry" and you both know that no more need be said.

#pelslife

#Pelslife

This thread is so depressing yet I find myself keep coming back to it because it is more entertaining than our current team.

#pelslife
    I'm a grinder

Is M.M. or Crews behind these twitter accounts?

#Pelslife

When everyone including the general fan knows that your NBA team needs a legit NBA caliber 3 on the roster and for 5? 6? 7? Years running now the GM who is paid millions to do his job goes out there every year and signs more 2 guards than we know what to do with. #PelsLife

When your NBA teams fan message board and see things like "Yea It's a risk but it's a risk Id take" them u see them referring to trading away 2 bums who prob couldn't start on any other NBA roster for a legit max level superstar Oh and they're dead serious.
    #PelsLife

When your team finally gets some $$ to deal in FA and u hear he signs Solomon Hill to a 44m contract.
    #Pelslife

When your NBA team has a GM that has done absolutely nothing to improve the team after 7 years but luck into lottery pick 1 from some dam ping pong balls to select the no brainer #1 guy that year. The man wouldn't get another GM job anywhere in the NBA if fired today. Yet still has a job to continue running the team into the ground by spending $$ on garbage players and trading away draft picks like he's allergic to them. #PelsLife
    Last edited by kclaboy504; 12-22-2016 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    When your NBA team has a GM that has done absolutely nothing to improve the team after 7 years but luck into lottery pick 1 from some dam ping pong balls to select the no brainer #1 guy that year. The man wouldn't get another GM job anywhere in the NBA if fired today. Yet still has a job to continue running the team into the ground by spending $$ on garbage players and trading away draft picks like he's allergic to them. #PelsLife
    You forgot to mention that this same GM fires a head coach after a winning season and replaces him with an even more incompetent coach with a historically poor coaching resume. #Pelslife

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    When everyone including the general fan knows that your NBA team needs a legit NBA caliber 3 on the roster and for 5? 6? 7? Years running now the GM who is paid millions to do his job goes out there every year and signs more 2 guards than we know what to do with. #PelsLife

When your NBA teams fan message board and see things like "Yea It's a risk but it's a risk Id take" them u see them referring to trading away 2 bums who prob couldn't start on any other NBA roster for a legit max level superstar Oh and they're dead serious.
    #PelsLife

When your team finally gets some $$ to deal in FA and u hear he signs Solomon Hill to a 44m contract.
    #Pelslife
    Had a three point shooter but his heart was in Houston.

#pelslife

We are sad lol

We have a poster on this forum who thinks we can get Westbrook in 2-3 years.

#pelslife

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Tom Benson rumored to be putting one of his coaches on the market for a discount and his name is not Alvin Gentry.

#PelsLife
    Rumored by who? And please don't say La Confora.

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by RUFshreve View Post
    Rumored by who? And please don't say La Confora.

people were on espn talking about S.payton could be traded to the rams......dont know where they got that info from but people were talking about it and saying the reason is because our record has been mediocre for the last 4 years...something like that.....

Thread Information