Pelicans Report

Thread: Preseason games on TV? Any new updates?

Pelicans Preseason games on TV? Any new updates?

Any games in the preseason airing on TV? I hope it is not Raycom. That video quality was from the Shinn era. It looked and sounded terrible. Why did Gayle go with the SD trucks and not the HD trucks for Saints preseason? Anyway if they are not being televised maybe periscope? Looking forward to basketball season since it looks like LSU and the Saints suck eggs this year. Let's get this thing rolling!

Bump. I think we have a game in Shreveport coming up. Any TV ? Fox Sports Dallas? Someone periscope it if attending. Looking forward to season especially with LSU and Saints football being trainwrecks.

The 2 in China and the Atlanta game are on nbatv.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    The 2 in China and the Atlanta game are on nbatv.
    Thanks! I don't have NBA TV but I'll guess do some research on the net. Hopefully I can find it on espn3 like the summer league games.
    Last edited by Champ; 09-27-2016 at 08:52 PM.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Does NBA tv have all the pelican games? I want to stop using cable but still want to catch all the Pelicans games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pelicanchamp View Post
    Does NBA tv have all the pelican games? I want to stop using cable but still want to catch all the Pelicans games

Nope. You are thinking about League Pass. You have to pay for that but you can watch Pelican games through that app. There are a few other internet choices as well.

Is the game tomorrow night on tv ?

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Nope. You are thinking about League Pass. You have to pay for that but you can watch Pelican games through that app. There are a few other internet choices as well.
    You can watch Pelican games thru what app?

Quote Originally Posted by MistaWhoDat View Post
    Is the game tomorrow night on tv ?

I thought the first game was on the third?

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    I thought the first game was on the third?
    Nope, it's tomorrow vs. Dallas

:
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    You can watch Pelican games thru what app?
    League Pass has its own app or the website for a pc. There used to be Ballstreams but I think the NBA made them disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    Nope, it's tomorrow vs. Dallas
    Yeah I just saw that while watching the TC interviews thanks though

Fox sports go app you can watch the games but need cable access to do so. Also with league pass if you are in the viewing area of the pelicans it usually blacks you out of watching the games.

League pass blacks you out locally for 3 days for regional broadcasts, 1 day for national.

Of course there's always the IP address workaround.

No TV tonight against the Pacers (that I can see), so if anybody stumbles on a Facebook stream like the one from the Mavs game please share.

Please do!

Looks like 99.5FM will carry tonights game on radio if you are in the 504 area.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatPelican View Post
    Looks like 99.5FM will carry tonights game on radio if you are in the 504 area.
    So only in the 504 area isn't that great for the rest of us

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    So only in the 504 area isn't that great for the rest of us
    Maybe able to stream radio broadcast online? If I find something i'll post fo sho.
    EDIT:
    This is 99.5 webpage -- might work for game tonight? http://wrno.iheart.com/
    Last edited by WhoDatPelican; 10-04-2016 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatPelican View Post
    Maybe able to stream radio broadcast online? If I find something i'll post fo sho.
    EDIT:
    This is 99.5 webpage -- might work for game tonight? http://wrno.iheart.com/
    Thats how I would normally listen but usually it's just talk radio but definitely would appreciate that thanks

Thread Information