Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2017 NBA All Star weekend to be in New Orleans?

Quote Originally Posted by luigi modelo View Post
    You may have an LGBT sibling, but the fact that you are projecting that some "perv" will use the law to their advantage shows that you don't fully understand the issue. There are zero (most likely) occurrences of this happening. The bill is based off of fear-mongering and it has no basis in reality. What is real though, is that there are men out there, who were once girls or women, who would have to use the bathroom of what they were born as. That is what would cause an uncomfortable situation, not some made up fantasy of a guy creeping into a bathroom dressed as a woman.
    Lol he simply stated that a "perv" might use it to their advantage. He didn't call all LGBTQ people "pervs" who will do this so calm down. You are saying there are 0 occurrences of this which simply isn't true. Such a shame that someone who was born a man/woman should have to use the bathroom there body identifies with instead of their brain...

Ok enough politics on the the AG. Maybe this thread should be dumped and restarted about NOLA having the AG before it takes a turn for the worse lol.

NBA 2017 NBA All Star weekend to be in New Orleans?

I think the NBA needs to stick to basketball and stay out of politics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar

2017 NBA All Star weekend to be in New Orleans?

Quote Originally Posted by MistaWhoDat View Post
    I think the NBA needs to stick to basketball and stay out of politics

Go in to 100 businesses and tell the owner that. Oh yeah...replace the NBA with their business name and basketball with their industry. Come back and tell us how it went.

Last edited by DefensiveMind; 07-26-2016 at 02:51 PM.

Thread Information