Pelicans Report

Thread: Solomon Hill Speaks

Pelicans Solomon Hill Speaks

Solomon Hill looks forward to playing with new Pelicans teammates, in up-tempo system

“Through all everything I’ve been through my first three years, (meeting with Dell Demps on July 1 and agreeing to come to New Orleans) was like the light at the end of the tunnel,” Hill said. “That made it really easy for me, really easy for my family to understand. He made the transition going from Indiana to New Orleans that much easier.

“I’m here to do whatever Coach G (Alvin Gentry) tells me to do, regardless of position, playing time, whatever I need to do to get on the floor. I just look forward to it, the fast, up-tempo pace that we want to play. Playing with guys like Jrue Holiday and AD, it’s exciting.”
    http://www.nba.com/pelicans/news/sol...s-tempo-system
    Last edited by DroopyDawg; 07-22-2016 at 02:14 PM.

Great attitude!

I think he's going to excel and really break out this year.

I wasn't a fan when Hill was first announced but I have come around on him. If he can come to camp in shape and continue to develop his shot and offensive game we have a very good player. I think Hill can be a similiar player to Ariza but better. Ariza was a terrible 3 point shooter and has turned into a very solid one while Hill hasn't been great consistently but at times he has been. If he can be more consistent from 3 point we have a 12-15 ppg SF who can be an elite defender. That's just with his 3 pointers developing much less the rest of his offensive game taking little steps to get better. He's not going to be a Durant/LBJ/PG13/Leonard type of SF but he can definitely be every bit as good as the Crowder/Carroll/Gay/Deng SFs.

Banned
    Why didn't he mention Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Lelicans View Post
    Why didn't he mention Buddy
    Vets don't acknowledge rooks....lol

Oh lebron didnt mention wiggins in his letter when he went back to Cleveland then wiggins was traded! It was fun while it lasted buddy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    2017-2018 Finals MVP: Jrue Holiday

Okay but when is the press conference? I've been waiting to hear from these guys for weeks

Edit:
    “He has a year left on his contract,” the 6-foot-7, 225-pound forward told Pelicans radio broadcaster Sean Kelley of the point guard. “My main thing is showing him why he should stay. I’ll do the same thing for everybody else. My main focus is retaining Jrue Holiday.”
    This meant a lot.

Thread Information