Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kent Bazemore

Dell must be super creative to sign Barnes, Fournier and Whiteside. Together... Their combined value is around 50 millions...

As with Barnes. Until we can give him max we have a shot on him.

Who ever said sign all of them together? With the question you asked me it's pretty simple to see what I meant mentioning each one of those players. If Barnes isn't that good why is he commanding a max? That literally makes no sense. People say oh were to good for him then turn around and say he's gonna get max. Lol don't you think GMs know a little more then we do? He's going to get paid for a reason and it's not just because people have $ to spend.

You will be surprised how many players will receive max in the summer.
    With those FA my bad. I understood that You mean them together...

But for now it does not matter. We will see where we are after draft lottery.
    Hopefully in our facilities staff will have a look at many 2nd round prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Anybody who would rather Baze over Barnes over a few million is crazy.
    Explain why

It's self explanatory

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Say you had the opportunity to pick between: Brown, Dunn, Murray, or Heild... Who would you pick and why? I would go with Heild because his offense is potentially at an all star level. His shooting is superior and he's clutch. He's a 22ppg player eventually and will be a constant threat and I think he'll get even better especially when he plays with a pg like Jrue.

I'm going with Hield. He has the ability to be every bit as good as CJ McCollum offensively but even better while having the body to be a superior defender. If you look at the SGs in the playoffs Hield matches up with every single one being even bigger except for Thompson, Harden, and Derozan with the differences being very little. I don't see him not being able to guard or score on anyone of those guys. He's got good height with a very nice wingspan and a strong body to matchup on both sides of the ball with any SG. I like Murray but he has some limitations physically and might not ever reach the level Hield is on now. I love Brown and his potential while playing a position which is a huge need for us but I'm still going Hield. Dunn would be at the end of my list with these guys because of fit and I think his style gets shut down in the playoffs because he can't shoot. Would still like all of those guys but Hield IMO and no question about it.

Hield is going to be a star and would be a perfect fit for us having the biggest impact with his ability to just flat out score which we need. I see him being a top 5 SG giving us one of the best back court is in the NBA like Lillard/CJ, Wall/Beal, Lowry/Derozan, Curry/Klay, and a few others. It shows that two stud guards can win you games and having the with a big man like AD would be something those teams don't have.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 05-01-2016 at 12:34 AM.

In a vacuum talentwise I prefer Murray than Hield. But because of the physical limitations of Murray I will choose Hield.
    NO also will prefer Hield probably.

But I will be ok with all seven who I have in 3 tiers.
    Love- Ingram and Simmons. They are around 50-50 on my list.
    And after that in order:
    Very happy - Bender, Hield, Murray
    Happy - Dunn and Brown.

At 8th I will choose Luwawu or Sabonis with preffered trading Down...

Thread Information