Pelicans Report

Thread: NBA Playoffs Discussion

NBA NBA Playoffs Discussion

I absolutely adore the Pistons demeanor and grit. I pray someday the Pels can be as tough minded as a culture as them. Great game.

They may lose, but if you watch the whole game, SVG trusts his team to leave them in to respond to momentum shifts because they are tough minded and don't break undee pressure for a young team.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

SVG is right. "Do whatever you have to do, they aren't going to call Lebron for an offensive foul." Sounds like the tone of the man who has had enough of these refs not calling it fair.

He is a coach I wish we could have gotten. I wouldn't mind his brother coaching here either. Heck, I would take almost anyone over the guy we currently have. "Hey let's take our generational talent and play him away from the rim." Lulz
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Raymond Felton is a lucky man.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Raymond Felton is a lucky man.
    Does he have a really hot missus?

Quote Originally Posted by Lelicans View Post
    Does he have a really hot missus?
    He had some poorly timed misses.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    SVG is right. "Do whatever you have to do, they aren't going to call Lebron for an offensive foul." Sounds like the tone of the man who has had enough of these refs not calling it fair.

He is a coach I wish we could have gotten. I wouldn't mind his brother coaching here either. Heck, I would take almost anyone over the guy we currently have. "Hey let's take our generational talent and play him away from the rim." Lulz
    Bad refereeing is an epidemic. They don't call any of the illegal picks that GSW comits
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    Bad refereeing is an epidemic. They don't call any of the illegal picks that GSW comits
    Word. The other day Green threw a pick that Terron Armstead would have bragged about being a solid pancake...but it wasn't called.

Hopefully Detroit can come back and make this game interesting again.

The more I watch Harrison Barnes, the more I don't understand the love affair with him. He will be an overpay this summer

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    The more I watch Harrison Barnes, the more I don't understand the love affair with him. He will be an overpay this summer
    I been saying the same thing. And Batum injury may be pretty risky. I think we should start looking at different wings to explore, or via draft.

How about that Raymond Felton fellow. The way he was playing you would think he came in off the streets, flicked his toothpick at a Thunder, and threw his snap on pants at a ref. He was just playing street, and I loved it.

I literally wouldn't want any GSW player except for Steph unless we could get the whole team. These are great together but if you separate them, not so much. They epitomize TEAM

Thread Information