Pelicans Report

Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoffs thread

Halfway through the 3rd and LBJ leads the Cavs in every category.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    The King need more help.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
    watching GSW vs OKC/Cle, I actually think a healthy 14-16 NOP cores match GSW very well. Asik vs Bogut, AD vs Green, Q vs Barne, EG/Jrue vs Bros - Reke vs Livingstone, Cunningham vs Igo and RA vs Speights
    This

Is a fantasy that would only be thought of on this site
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Including turnovers

Basketball Guru
    i think this series is a sweep....

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    This

Is a fantasy that would only be thought of on this site
    Correct

The King need more help.
    Skip Bayless disagrees per his Twitter

Our 57 pt playoff loss record could be in danger tonight.

Basketball Guru
    if lebron loose this series 4-0 or 4-1,,,he will break the cavs up and get cp3 to demand a trade to the cavs....mello to waive his no trade clause and be traded to the cavs lol....lebron will have a bunch of teams rosters changing this off season....

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    The King need more help.
    He needs people that can play defense to be the other best players on the floor with him.

Love is a garbage defender and so is Kyrie. Can't win with players like that. Without LeBron, Cavs probably don't even make the playoffs. And put them in the West and they'd be no better than we in 2014-15.

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    if lebron loose this series 4-0 or 4-1,,,he will break the cavs up and get cp3 to demand a trade to the cavs....mello to waive his no trade clause and be traded to the cavs lol....lebron will have a bunch of teams rosters changing this off season....
    Or he can just take his talents back to South Beach or goto Tinseltown.
    Last edited by Champ; 06-05-2016 at 09:41 PM.

Skip Bayless tweets are pretty interesting tonight.

I kind of wish we still had J.R. Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    He needs people that can play defense to be the other best players on the floor with him.

Love is a garbage defender and so is Kyrie. Can't win with players like that. Without LeBron, Cavs probably don't even make the playoffs. And put them in the West and they'd be no better than we in 2014-15.
    That's why he should of just stayed in Miami.
    Wade and Bosh were much better defenders.

Suck it James!

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    That's why he should of just stayed in Miami.
    Wade and Bosh were much better defenders.

Suck it James!
    That is right my friend!

Interesting how Flip was bashes when he said that Love wasn't that big a loss when he was traded to Cleveland. Everyone thought he had lost his mind, or he didn't realize how good Love was. Now, a year later, and Flip 6ft under, Flip was right. The Wolves won that trade.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Interesting how Flip was bashes when he said that Love wasn't that big a loss when he was traded to Cleveland. Everyone thought he had lost his mind, or he didn't realize how good Love was. Now, a year later, and Flip 6ft under, Flip was right. The Wolves won that trade.
    Would you be interested in Kevin Love if you were Dell? Should we start a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    That ship is long gone. With the stupid contracts GM James handed to Love/Thompson + Irving and LBJ himself Cle is f'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Would you be interested in Kevin Love if you were Dell? Should we start a thread?
    110m? No thanks.

On the other hand, Cle would love to trade Love, Irving, JR for Reke, EG, RA if possible.
    Last edited by BlueJay; 06-05-2016 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    No room for him here if we can't fit Ryno in now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post

I am being sarcastic there.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Yes I may have been in the minority, but I thought they were crazy to give up Andrew Wiggins. Players like him don't come around all that often. But they didn't want to wait for him to develop with Bron there wanting to win ASAP.

But there is not one team that can challenge Golden State. Maybe the Jordan Bulls or Shaq/Kobe Lakers. When you got 2 guys that can throw up shots 5 feet beyond the 3 point line and make them consistently you gonna win a lot of ball games. How can you defend that?? Then they get a TON of calls as well. Green is a perfect hustling ball player for them that's super scrappy and gets calls. You got to hope they can't hit shots, but then the role players are good enough to keep them in ball games when the shots are not falling...

When we steal Harrison Barnes away this offseason then they will have trouble if the shots are not falling LOLOLOL
    Last edited by DaPelFromHell; 06-05-2016 at 11:52 PM.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    Yes I may have been in the minority, but I thought they were crazy to give up Andrew Wiggins. Players like him don't come around all that often. But they didn't want to wait for him to develop with Bron there wanting to win ASAP.

But there is not one team that can challenge Golden State. Maybe the Jordan Bulls or Shaq/Kobe Lakers. When you got 2 guys that can throw up shots 5 feet beyond the 3 point line and make them consistently you gonna win a lot of ball games. How can you defend that?? Then they get a TON of calls as well. Green is a perfect hustling ball player for them that's super scrappy and gets calls. You got to hope they can't hit shots, but then the role players are good enough to keep them in ball games when the shots are not falling...

When we steal Harrison Barnes away this offseason then they will have trouble if the shots are not falling LOLOLOL
    2015/16 OKC Thunders?

watching GSW vs OKC/Cle, I actually think a healthy 14-16 NOP cores match GSW very well. Asik vs Bogut, AD vs Green, Q vs Barne, EG/Jrue vs Bros - Reke vs Livingstone, Cunningham vs Igo and RA vs Speights
    WOW

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    It's crazy the player Green is today when you look at him in college. Amazing what changing his body along with a lot of hard work transformed him into. He is one of the rarest cases you see in sports.
    Dude what are you talking about?? I watched him play all his college ball. He's exactly the same kind of player he was in college to a T. Only thing that has changed is he's now on the best team in the world and playing with the 2 best shooters in the world. Which opens up the floor for him and everyone else. Put Green on 70-80% of other teams and he's not producing like he is now. Guaranteed. He's honestly not that good. He fits what G.S does great but he's not a player you can plug on any team and he's an all star pf. I'm really not sure about what rare transformation you speak of dude. He is literally exactly the same kind of player he was under Izzo. Is he in better shape? Sure. Other than that? He's the same

Thread Information